Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Change of username

JustMeIris

Hey! My friend and I started playing on this server one day ago (november 21 2018) and we were building a huge house. Its under the username “Florencee”, I’m an admin on that plot and my username was JustMeIris. We thought it would be a good idea to change our usernames so we’re matching. We didn’t think that we’d lose our plot. Is there any way we can get it back? Or should we wait and change our usernames back? Can anyone please help? (Our new usernames are KleineLoempia and GroteLoempia (me).)

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Use /p setowner <username> to give the ownership of your plot to your new account.

Meganium7

I mean, how do you even change your pika account username? I mean I can change my minecraft username at any time, but how do you change your username on the website? I can only change password and email

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
Hi,
You picked wrong place to suggest. All suggestions should write in 'Suggestions' theme.
Good luck! :)

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Hey! My friend and I started playing on this server one day ago (november 21 2018) and we were building a huge house. Its under the username “Florencee”, I’m an admin on that plot and my username was JustMeIris. We thought it would be a good idea to change our usernames so we’re matching. We didn’t think that we’d lose our plot. Is there any way we can get it back? Or should we wait and change our usernames back? Can anyone please help? (Our new usernames are KleineLoempia and GroteLoempia (me).)
just change ur name to JustMeIris and u will get your old account back

Silver Wing

The Pika
ahh makes some sense
ig i will stick around ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ