Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CB's Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBTHEBEAST

G'day people. I am CBTHEBEAST, which I'm sure you guessed out. I think I've made an intro before but I couldn't find any posts attached to my profile. I used to be a Moderator on CentrixPvP, Well I guess Moderator? Since the other admins that came here refereed to themselves as Head-Admins, I would classify as an Admin. I was also the Lead-Staff Manager and a Teamspeak Developer on said server. I used to be a translator on the Shotbow Network, Head-Admin and Staff-Manager on FarCraft as well as a Moderator on Guildcraft. I came back to this server since I have some free time on my hands and wanted to play on an old server I used to be in, It's nice to meet you all and I hope to play alongside all of you soon since I am having some password issues.
-Thank you
-CB

DODE2K

Veteran
Welcome to Pika-Network
Hope that you enjoy your time here ;)

Last edited:

Davidva

Veteran
Welcome to our community!
Hope you`ll enjoy your stay :)

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
G'day people. I am CBTHEBEAST, which I'm sure you guessed out. I think I've made an intro before but I couldn't find any posts attached to my profile. I used to be a Moderator on CentrixPvP, Well I guess Moderator? Since the other admins that came here refereed to themselves as Head-Admins, I would classify as an Admin. I was also the Lead-Staff Manager and a Teamspeak Developer on said server. I used to be a translator on the Shotbow Network, Head-Admin and Staff-Manager on FarCraft as well as a Moderator on Guildcraft. I came back to this server since I have some free time on my hands and wanted to play on an old server I used to be in, It's nice to meet you all and I hope to play alongside all of you soon since I am having some password issues.
-Thank you
-CB
Well Lead-Staffmanager i suppose you were for like 1 week? only because i was quitting and i was bored so i made you staffmanager huehue. but okay :D And they were kinda admins and kinda Head-Admins because if you were the leader of a server on CN like factions , prison or whatever you could classify yourself as an Head-Admin but there is no big difference between head-admin and Admin to be honest.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
-Thank you
-CB
Hey! Nice to meet you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.