Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CAUGHT TEAMERS ON THE ACT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Zoullz

Okay so I was playing some late night games with a friend and we were meme-ing. I realised that blue team was pushing us from 2 islands away while ignoring the middle one and i got suspicious of them. So, when i died I went ahead and watched their every movement on spectator. The two following images contain evidence of red and blue teaming(red is attacking green and blue behind him is not attacking at all) and in the second picture are the names of the two cross-teamers. I might not have much photographic evidence BUT I was streaming on discord at the time this happened. Thank you for taking your time off to read this thread. I hope you have a nice day. By the way green wasnt teaming with them he just happened to be on the photos.

shivananda

Legendary Pika
Teaming is against the server rule however, it must require video evidence. So unforrunately they can't do anything

PlayLord84

Pika Member
Teaming is against the server rule however, it must require video evidence. So unforrunately they can't do anything
bro anyone who saw the pic they can see blue and red standing beside each other and pushing green

shivananda

Legendary Pika
Sometimes screenshots cannot tell everything, therefore video evidence is required

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
Okay so I was playing some late night games with a friend and we were meme-ing. I realised that blue team was pushing us from 2 islands away while ignoring the middle one and i got suspicious of them. So, when i died I went ahead and watched their every movement on spectator. The two following images contain evidence of red and blue teaming(red is attacking green and blue behind him is not attacking at all) and in the second picture are the names of the two cross-teamers. I might not have much photographic evidence BUT I was streaming on discord at the time this happened. Thank you for taking your time off to read this thread. I hope you have a nice day. By the way green wasnt teaming with them he just happened to be on the photos.
what the **** is wrong with players rn