Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Cannoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexaFTW

Banned
Minecraft Username
LexaFTW

Suggestion:
Cannoning

Detailed description:
Well, you said cannoning is improved, but its not. Cannoning perfomance is awful. Cannon are not nuking, blewing every 2-3 shoots, please just put JARTEX cannon jar and problem is solved. This is not funny anymore.​

Reason(s):
obv cannon jar is very very bad​

Example(s):
Jartex cannoning jar is perfect

P

PyroInDaBus

I find the jar working pretty much ok but there is going to be some problems with it obviously. It depends on the cannon you are using. But ok

+1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Dear LexaFTW,

We are using the exact same jartex jar. o.0

Kind regards,
voodootje0

P

PyroInDaBus

it just sometimes gets overloaded because people and cannons at op factions are using way more tnt and the defenders got always like 100-200 obsidian and sand walls sometimes which the raid harder and it takes more time so raiders and defenders are both lagging

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Dear LexaFTW,

Kind regards,
voodootje0
Then also, it is awful. Imagine u printing cannon for long time and then ur cannon blows every 5 shots. smh. nukes dont work too,

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Dear LexaFTW,

Kind regards,
voodootje0
The settings are probably different. Raiding in jartex is smooth and I literally have no problems with cannons on jartex, i dont even have to worry about my cannon blowing up unlike in pika. You cant host a raid event with the current pika jar. Raiding takes hours due to cannons blowing up after 3 shots.

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
I tested cannons on jartex and on pika , and there is big difference, idk what to say but please make cannoning expirience better. Nukes arent working on pika, on jartex its flawless

MaybeL

Minecraft Username
LexaFTW

Suggestion:
Cannoning

Detailed description:
Well, you said cannoning is improved, but its not. Cannoning perfomance is awful. Cannon are not nuking, blewing every 2-3 shoots, please just put JARTEX cannon jar and problem is solved. This is not funny anymore.

Reason(s):
obv cannon jar is very very bad

Example(s):
And sand bot this is so annoying to gen sand every 6 shoots

MaybeL

Minecraft Username
LexaFTW

Suggestion:
Cannoning

Detailed description:
Well, you said cannoning is improved, but its not. Cannoning perfomance is awful. Cannon are not nuking, blewing every 2-3 shoots, please just put JARTEX cannon jar and problem is solved. This is not funny anymore.

Reason(s):
obv cannon jar is very very bad

Example(s):
+1 cannon blew every 4 5 shoots

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey LexaFTW,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.