Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CANDYOP BANNED ME FALSELY

lachu67

hi , my username is Lachu67 u have banned me for antikb let me ask u one thing candy have u ever played bedwars in this server if not their is a glitch where u get stuck in between block watch the video again u can see i get stuck in the block . fix your problems then banning good players. This is the link guys
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhWRevMR00
, watch it guys you can clearly see that i got stuck

Silver Wing

The Pika
I dont think that u were stuck there
Well even if u were, the movement of your head was quite sus

OP
OP
L

lachu67

how should i make u belive this ? i hope u also get banned falsely to know the frustration i am in right now

_DominikPro_

Banned
That's clearly cheating u didn't got stuck in a block, in fact u weren't even in block :-:

OP
OP
L

lachu67

Guys please use your brains if i was hacking i could have killed him and i am not that stupid to stand still when pvping a guy atleast i am 1 leaderboard in monthly and i have send 2 appeals in past 48 hours still didnt get a reply this proves how inefficient this server is . anyways i am done with this server but guys please be careful "Today it was me maybe tomorrow it will be you "

THANK YOU

Earthrye

Rare Pika
It was clear antikb. I was in a party with her and I clearly saw you take 0 kb. You walked into the block, you were not stuck and even if you were, you're head would be lagging back.

I am sorry but I am not siding with you on this.

OP
OP
L

lachu67

It was clear antikb. I was in a party with her and I clearly saw you take 0 kb. You walked into the block, you were not stuck and even if you were, you're head would be lagging back.

I am sorry but I am not siding with you on this.
I know guys recorded the full game if you dare post it and u guys still won that match

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You get stuck in a block if u place or break an already placed block. You can never get stuck in a block just by pressing "W"

OP
OP
L

lachu67

You get stuck in a block if u place or break an already placed block. You can never get stuck in a block just by pressing "
Leave it guys i cant make u believe it and as i said ask the person who reported me to upload the full video then you can see truth but they will never do it

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Leave it guys i cant make u believe it and as i said ask the person who reported me to upload the full video then you can see truth but they will never do it
bro it was clear antikb. lmao

Silver Wing

The Pika
Here's a thing, if u were stuck in a block,
You wouldn't be able to aim properly, it will keep shifting your crosshair towards the block
And in the video, it was clearly not the case, you were hitting him perfectly

OP
OP
L

lachu67

Here's a thing, if u were stuck in a block,
You wouldn't be able to aim properly, it will keep shifting your crosshair towards the block
And in the video, it was clearly not the case, you were hitting him perfectly
Have you ever seen stuck to block in others perspective view?

OP
OP
L

lachu67

see guys you can clearly see my legs stucked to the block

Attachments

• 20220723_130134.jpg
    20220723_130134.jpg
    925.5 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
L