Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika banned me for no reason!

Srijanthegod

Pika Member
yo guys...now tell me one thing, my friend somehow got my acc password and used wurst client to hack in his own account and pika banned him, but I got banned as well. Why did I get banned? Pika is just being too harsh. I have one more thing to say... If Pika does not look into this matter i will be forced to file a complaint. It was my friend that was hacking not me!

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
yo guys...now tell me one thing, my friend somehow got my acc password and used wurst client to hack in his own account and pika banned him, but I got banned as well. Why did I get banned? Pika is just being too harsh. I have one more thing to say... If Pika does not look into this matter i will be forced to file a complaint. It was my friend that was hacking not
What is your ingame name?

OP
OP
S

Srijanthegod

Pika Member
nothing. I was just chilling. As I said, it was my friend who was hacking and sice he had logged on on my account with my pass without me knowing, I also got IP Banned.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The server sees this account as a single identity, therefore it doesnt matter whether its your mom, your brother, your grandma, your dog, or your cat was hacking using your account.

OP
OP
S

Srijanthegod

Pika Member
so what will i do now? My streak will get decimated! Cant u moderators unban me or something?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I ALREADY MADE A FLIPPING APPEAL BRO THEY DENIED IT!
bro, please calm down, u cant just go around shouting in a public forum (caps is identified as shouting), also i would like to know what streak? daily rewards? pff.. and no, we arent moderators, we are just normal players like u and i dont think moderators would unban u cuz it was ur account and its ur own responsibility to make sure someone doesnt get ur password, u just have to wait till ur ban is over

Flame__

Legendary Pika
wtf will i get this punishment dude i wont stand it!
ban appealing multiple times about the same punishment cuz u got rejected last time may lead to a permenant ban from the server, so i would suggest u dont do that, and yes, u have no choice but to stand it until ur ban is over

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
yo guys...now tell me one thing, my friend somehow got my acc password and used wurst client to hack in his own account and pika banned him, but I got banned as well. Why did I get banned? Pika is just being too harsh. I have one more thing to say... If Pika does not look into this matter i will be forced to file a complaint. It was my friend that was hacking not me!
Hello Srijanthegod

There is a rule regarding this that your account and everything happening with your account is your responsibility, not the server's also, account sharing is discouraged by the server although you can try appealing, most probably your appeal would get denied.

Thank you,