Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can I use this mod?

NGaming

Great Reporter
That is the best mode in the history of Minecraft

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Use at your own risk. I don't see it provide any unfair advantage over others so you should be good to use it.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
what if the Mod makes him speak like No English and then someone scrrenshot him xd
I don't see having message/ text correction will provide any advantage 🤷
but if the mod makes you say some weird thing, then you will still get punished.

JustToGoody

The Pika
I don't see having message/ text correction will provide any advantage 🤷
but if the mod makes you say some weird thing, then you will still get punished.
yeah thats why i think no one should use this mod

FreePalestine

The Pika
You may get banned because it’s similar to auto text mod which is not allowed

OP
OP
murder19001

murder19001

Epic Pika
ok i can never hav good grammar :C pls can u check with mods it does provide unfair advantage but pls its just spelling

Jean41212

Hello,

This modification is purely a use at your own risk and we do not recommend using it since it's not on our allowed modifications list.

For your reference, here is the thread explaining allowed and disallowed modifications - Allowed & Disallowed Modifications.
its not giving him some an advantage so he can use but this server is different which has so trash rules i really feel this server is more of a ruling server who think they are the best but actually no one other than player who have high ping on other server or who have cracked minecraft play on this server

FreePalestine

The Pika
its not giving him some an advantage so he can use but this server is different which has so trash rules i really feel this server is more of a ruling server who think they are the best but actually no one other than player who have high ping on other server or who have cracked minecraft play on this server
Yes server is a noob who thinks he is the best