Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can anyone teach me how to create Player shop?

Abhishek54

I did the first thing to write [shop] on the first line of the sign. Now how can i set the item which i want to buy or sell . Set the price etc.
1643776215701.png

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Quoted from Minecraft_leg's Survival economics post:

Creating a player shop

• place a single chest
  • while holding shift, place a sign on that chest and write [shop]
  • right-click the sign and click the barrier block, click the item you want to sell/buy in that shop
  • right-click the golden ingot to set the price you're paying others to buy that item, don't if you don't want to buy anything
  • left-click the golden ingot to set the price the other player has to pay in order to buy your item, don't if you don't want to sell anything
  • in order for your shop to show up at the /shop NPC, you'll have to advertise it, do this by clicking the advertisement button in your shop and selecting which advertisement gem to use.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
This is a simple buy cause by the new version update.
You simply have to use an Oak/spruce/Dark oak sign to make a player shop and it should work normally.

OP
OP
Abhishek54

Abhishek54

This is a simple buy cause by the new version update.
You simply have to use an Oak/spruce/Dark oak sign to make a player shop and it should work normally.
Oh Thanks I was using crimson sign Now it worked when i used spruce sign

nifefite

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Curious, will people actually be teleporting to the room I have the chest in? should I enclose and iron door it to prevent greifing near my claim?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Curious, will people actually be teleporting to the room I have the chest in? should I enclose and iron door it to prevent greifing near my claim?
Yes, they will teleport to the chest and will be able to get out of the room by using /trapped. Players are teleporting for your shop, so I wouldn't worry about people destroying things near your claim.