Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjudeYT

Farewell my friends in pika.... Many of you probably don’t know me too well but I have been playing pika network for around 2-3 years now... This is my new account sirjudeYT. The old one were CaptainSparta http://imgur.com/M0gPSbt I have stopped playing now and I got the brave to quit now... Due to in real life. I still got many things to do.... But i would still online everyday for about 30minute to check some things and vote in pika... Not sure why i quit at the day of my birthday 12/7/2017 anyways .This is the people/staff i know so far.. "Sorry if i forgot you.... I got bad memory"

@JustWillHD Sorry can't be in staff team with you.... @xRubyMC sorry for calling you rudy :I
@IndieDemon Still calling you IndieAngel
@Lavandu hope you like the nick i give you...
@MasterDandy thanks for ignoring me most of the time @Wither thanks for being active sorry for spamming report @SmashArmsHD Thanks for helping me alot in bug... @SPOOKIIE_ Still... saying "ok" when i ask you question @JokerHD Thanks for being my friend in op prison before you got banned
@VeggiDay i think you forgot about me ;-;
@progamer745 You had saw what i was making after you /tp to me
@Thepoisonivyy Sorry i think i got nothing to say XD
@nutella Sorry for being lazy and not report at forum.. i got no effort
@CloudAP Eww stay away from me. Stop saying bromance after kissing me in creative
@ASCB_imran thanks for fixing the bug in op prison and DutchminerHD/Yoeri..... Thanks

Last edited:

Inclusion

sirjudeYT farewell my friend we din't really talk to much but I hope you do well in your irl stuff too.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Farewell my friends in pika.... Many of you probably don’t know me too well but I have been playing pika network for around 2-3 years now... This is my new account sirjudeYT. The old one were CaptainSparta http://imgur.com/M0gPSbt I have stopped playing now and I got the brave to quit now... Due to in real life. I still got many things to do.... But i would still online everyday for about 30minute to check some things and vote in pika... Not sure why i quit at the day of my birthday 12/7/2017 anyways .This is the people/staff i know so far.. "Sorry if i forgot you.... I got bad memory"

@JustWillHD Sorry can't be in staff team with you.... @xRubyMC sorry for calling you rudy :I
@IndieDemon Still calling you IndieAngel
@Lavandu hope you like the nick i give you...
@MasterDandy thanks for ignoring me most of the time @Wither thanks for being active sorry for spamming report @SmashArmsHD Thanks for helping me alot in bug... @SPOOKIIE_ Still... saying "ok" when i ask you question @JokerHD Thanks for being my friend in op prison before you got banned
@VeggiDay i think you forgot about me ;-;
@progamer745 You had saw what i was making after you /tp to me
@Thepoisonivyy Sorry i think i got nothing to say XD
@nutella Sorry for being lazy and not report at forum.. i got no effort
@CloudAP Eww stay away from me. Stop saying bromance after kissing me in creative
@ASCB_imran thanks for fixing the bug in op prison and DutchminerHD/Yoeri..... Thanks

I actually didn´t! I still remember you on your old account as well, just the newer one isnt very known to me since i was inactive for a quite amount of time until a few days ago :(

I wish you much luck in real life! <3

VeggiDay

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Farewell Jude, you were a great guy. I will miss you and the great times we had. Good luck in the future!

Lavandu

Pika Lover
Cya around judge judy... Every time I join prison I'll remember you :)

NickTill

You were a great member of our community! You will be missed!

Best of luck in the future,
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.