Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
I guess i had to log on and show some love to the person who welcomed me into the community when i first got staff last year, you drae skitz optic and i were like the closest friends, then we all split apart, and i really miss the old days but ig we cant really go back as hard as we would want to.
Either way, reply to me pls i love you
ily2 <3

oOmeerOo

Veteran
i dont know if this is kaylaaa my friend or the kayla i never got to know xD

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Nuuuu!!!
I liked you! Oops so embarassing :oops:
But you were the first helper I met, then you came to my island to help me and I was hackusating you and stuff...
But..well..just as I guessed, the community is over, all good staffs gone, which leaves us with just one awesome staff member, @ASCB_imran, Bear has changed a lot, and no longer friendly...
RIP Pika (2014-2017)
Wait, did pika start on 2014? Or earlier?

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
Nuuuu!!!
I liked you! Oops so embarassing :oops:
But you were the first helper I met, then you came to my island to help me and I was hackusating you and stuff...
But..well..just as I guessed, the community is over, all good staffs gone, which leaves us with just one awesome staff member, @ASCB_imran, Bear has changed a lot, and no longer friendly...
RIP Pika (2014-2017)
Wait, did pika start on 2014? Or earlier?

bear is still the same :) just dont give him a hard time

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
bear is still the same :) just dont give him a hard time
No, he's not.
You are on his side just because he is a staff member. I remember the difference from when he used to play with me before he was accepted a staff, and after he became a Head-Admin.
Admit it.

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
No, he's not.
You are on his side just because he is a staff member. I remember the difference from when he used to play with me before he was accepted a staff, and after he became a Head-Admin.
Admit it.
i aint on no ones side cause theyre a staff member
i dont give a f if you're staff.
bear is one of my close friends, ive known him since before he was staff.

Butliquor

Veteran
wait wat, this thing actually exists? how come i never knew :( i thought you left in silence, KAYLEEEE!!! not a good bye :) but cya around ;):halo:

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
i aint on no ones side cause theyre a staff member
i dont give a f if you're staff.
bear is one of my close friends, ive known him since before he was staff.
I've known him too.
I remember the days before he was a staff member, he would at least say hi, and have some humor, unlike how he is these days. He was a very supportive friend of mine, he supported me a lot when I had fights with other players, if you can remember, me and @ThePvpGOD had a lot of flame wars on the forums.
Hr has changed a lot.

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
I've known him too.
I remember the days before he was a staff member, he would at least say hi, and have some humor, unlike how he is these days. He was a very supportive friend of mine, he supported me a lot when I had fights with other players, if you can remember, me and @ThePvpGOD had a lot of flame wars on the forums.
Hr has changed a lot.
maybe he supported you only because you were friends. without taking the time to see who was right. hes been through a lot as staff. not everyone who applies and gets accepted is able to stay the same. being staff changes you. that doesn't mean he isn't the same bear. he has to be head admin bear or else no one would listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.