Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylee

Veteran

i thought i'd be the next cheapsh0t. i thought i could continue on dealing with childish drama over a game for ten year olds. but i was wrong.
so here i am, writing my resignation thread. i've wanted to do this for a while, but i stayed because i felt bad for the staff team. but, im not leaving cause of the owner or anyone. im leaving cause i have other things to worry about : ^ ) i left cause depressions been after me for over five years and pika is just making it worse.
maybe you'll see me around, but if you need me you can dm me on discord or twitter.

lastly, shout out to the people that pretended to care, all my ex friends, and all my friends that got ipbanned and blacklisted. u guys rock.

i had major writers block while doing this but whatever

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
I want to thank you, Kaylee, for being one of the only one's that were there for me when I went through the toughest times. We became friends ever since we met and I can't thank you enough for staying my friend in this rollercoaster. You went through tough times and I was there for you, damn, we were even talking about the most dumb things on earth just because it was fun. I just can't forget the sleepless nights I had just so I could talk to you...

<3

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
I want to thank you, Kaylee, for being one of the only one's that were there for me when I went through the toughest times. We became friends ever since we met and I can't thank you enough for staying my friend in this rollercoaster. You went through tough times and I was there for you, damn, we were even talking about the most dumb things on earth just because it was fun. I just can't forget the sleepless nights I had just so I could talk to you...

<3
ily <3

Gl kaylee
We Will Miss u
ty :D

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hai kay, im going to miss you here on pika :/ You where like the go to person to have fun with, one of the coolest admins for sure, thanks for all the fun times kaylor,
I love you <3

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser

i thought i'd be the next cheapsh0t. i thought i could continue on dealing with childish drama over a game for ten year olds. but i was wrong.
so here i am, writing my resignation thread. i've wanted to do this for a while, but i stayed because i felt bad for the staff team. but, im not leaving cause of the owner or anyone. im leaving cause i have other things to worry about : ^ ) i left cause depressions been after me for over five years and pika is just making it worse.
maybe you'll see me around, but if you need me you can dm me on discord or twitter.

lastly, shout out to the people that pretended to care, all my ex friends, and all my friends that got ipbanned and blacklisted. u guys rock.

i had major writers block while doing this but whatever

KAYLEE, WHY?! i actually just saw you a while ago being a senior member when Robin didn't just got OP. But, i know you, you don't know me. but, i care about people that i know even they don't know me. I like your attitude in discord and you're funny. Goodbye kaylee, we will miss you alot.

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
KAYLEE, WHY?! i actually just saw you a while ago being a senior member when Robin didn't just got OP. But, i know you, you don't know me. but, i care about people that i know even they don't know me. I like your attitude in discord and you're funny. Goodbye kaylee, we will miss you alot.
i will be around. ill miss you too
: )

Stavon

Pika Member
I will never forget the day we became friends when we were just Helpers. See you on Discord and maybe somewhere else. <3

marion29

Goodluck in your life out there :) After your done with it your welcome to come back :)

Bye Kayleee!

-=marion29=-

TacosB

Veteran
You were the one who welcomed me the most when I joined Pika as a helper back then, so I had to sign in to say bye. Thanks for everything, and good luck with the rest of your life.
-Tasos

Status
Not open for further replies.