Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bybkygu scammer

Dream9327

Bybkygu is a scammer he stole 790k money in game in survival if you can pls return the money
Somehow steal 790k from him and give me pls i beg you staff i bought 1x survivor key too for 500k in game i worked hard pls staff i beg you pls somehow return my stuff And ban Bybkygu and manson1119 they both are same person they are tp killers, scammers and other too pls ban him perm and return my money in some way pls i beg you all! God will do something good to you in return!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: today was my most bad day tlaunchermc999 tp killed me in pvp and bybkygu scammed me 790k
That is worth 10 euros pls return my stuff pls i beg you staff....

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Nothing's gonna happen if u beg like this and if you even have the proof of tpkilling it will only result in a ban for the person accused and you will not be refunded any stuff that you may have lost.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Bybkygu is a scammer he stole 790k money in game in survival if you can pls return the money
Somehow steal 790k from him and give me pls i beg you staff i bought 1x survivor key too for 500k in game i worked hard pls staff i beg you pls somehow return my stuff And ban Bybkygu and manson1119 they both are same person they are tp killers, scammers and other too pls ban him perm and return my money in some way pls i beg you all! God will do something good to you in return!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: today was my most bad day tlaunchermc999 tp killed me in pvp and bybkygu scammed me 790k
Seems like you got scammed, however, scamming is not allowed on survival, so I recommend you next time to record your trades so if player scams you, you can report it here: https://pika-network.net/report/
Also, you can’t get lost things back even if you have evidence.

Kind regards,
Alparo_

namitpro

Seems like you got scammed, however, scamming is not allowed on survival, so I recommend you next time to record your trades so if player scams you, you can report it here: https://pika-network.net/report/
Also, you can’t get lost things back even if you have evidence.

Kind regards,
Alparo_
bro i recorded his tp killed scammed but he got unbanned in just a 5 or 6 days
proof:-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJBa_kmUp8
and he wanted to scamm my 435k too but i was smart to put all my money in clan bank and only got 10k out of that and he said that you dont have money get all your money then i will sell so i said no

Alparo_

Great Reporter
He might was banned and his ban have been expired.

Kind regards,
Alparo_

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
maybe stop trading with people that have random names and you will be ok

shubverma

Pika Lover
he tried to scam me too but im smart enough that he cant scam me xD