Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Burrit

YEET_VILLE

Pika Member
Please some mod or staff member come and bann Burrit i dont have a recording app because it crashes my game please. He has kill aura, auto pot and antikb

sheryal

Great Reporter
Please some mod or staff member come and bann Burrit i dont have a recording app because it crashes my game please. He has kill aura, auto pot and antikb
you need to have video evidence and then report on player reports you can’t just accuse someone and then have no proof sorry

ovq

Pika Member
please report cheater with EVIDENCE (you must have this or it will be deny) at gameplay reports thanks have nice day

please report cheater with EVIDENCE (you must have this or it will be deny) at gameplay reports thanks have nice day
I heard from a very smart individual pika staff suck, ovq resign jartex and go pika and improve their staff thnx.

OP
OP
Y

YEET_VILLE

Pika Member
My game crashes when i download a recording app, i haev this problem in jartex too but i just call a mod to spectate them and the get banned immediately, pika needs massive staff improvements

NGaming

Great Reporter
Same, and I play bedwars but my luck is so good there is 1 hacker in 5 games who either falls in void or I outgear him