Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Burp, I guess its time to introduce myself?

JustToGoody

The Pika
so hi and bye ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello there, you probably know me already but a lot of people have a post here so I will join the gang! And since it 2020 it would be lame to not have a post here :eek:

So my minecraft name is NCStylezX, No it does not stand for No Copyright Sounds... It stands for No Combo Style the zX is just to look a little better. I am a friendly peron as long as you do not piss me off :eek: but that is not surprising. I am 18 years old, as I would say I am female but I like to say I grow a pp so people think I am weird.. What I totally am, there is no doubt that I am not weird :D but atleast I know it. I haven't been playing on PikaNetwork for all to long, its just been little over a year I think. I have enjoyed playing on PikaNetwork from the day I joined with a friend where I sadly lost contact with.

I started on PikaNetwork on OPSkyblock and have always stayed there, I am a big fan of Skyblock but never played it with how it is on PikaNetwork. Normally it would be on who has the biggest island with the most Diamond or Emeralds placed on it, and most challanges done. It is always fun to have a change in what you're used to. When I joined OPSkyblock was a bit bugged but the comunity that played there was nice to play around, and made it worth sticking around for but then once I got the message of OPSkyblock being resetted I was hyped and started playing more and more. From there on I started playing different gamemodes such as Factions, KitPvP and Practice.

Uhm I don't know what els to tell about me? I guess if any questions just ask :eek:
You better be a female, otherwise the 5$ I spent on my twitch sub to you would be wasted

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You better be a female, otherwise the 5$ I spent on my twitch sub to you would be wasted
LOL
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

sounds like a little simp but ok

Silver Wing

The Pika
so hi and bye ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Bruh stop with these bumps ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Phantoom

Great Reporter
Hello there, you probably know me already but a lot of people have a post here so I will join the gang! And since it 2020 it would be lame to not have a post here :eek:

So my minecraft name is NCStylezX, No it does not stand for No Copyright Sounds... It stands for No Combo Style the zX is just to look a little better. I am a friendly peron as long as you do not piss me off :eek: but that is not surprising. I am 18 years old, as I would say I am female but I like to say I grow a pp so people think I am weird.. What I totally am, there is no doubt that I am not weird :D but atleast I know it. I haven't been playing on PikaNetwork for all to long, its just been little over a year I think. I have enjoyed playing on PikaNetwork from the day I joined with a friend where I sadly lost contact with.

I started on PikaNetwork on OPSkyblock and have always stayed there, I am a big fan of Skyblock but never played it with how it is on PikaNetwork. Normally it would be on who has the biggest island with the most Diamond or Emeralds placed on it, and most challanges done. It is always fun to have a change in what you're used to. When I joined OPSkyblock was a bit bugged but the comunity that played there was nice to play around, and made it worth sticking around for but then once I got the message of OPSkyblock being resetted I was hyped and started playing more and more. From there on I started playing different gamemodes such as Factions, KitPvP and Practice.

Uhm I don't know what els to tell about me? I guess if any questions just ask :eek:
Hi, Im phantom, im also really cool.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Bruh stop with these bumps ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
ikr its annoying ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
ikr its annoying ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
over 150 msg by you on the same suggestions i talked inㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
over 150 msg by you on the same suggestions i talked inㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
and? you are the one who bumped.... i wasn't bumping

Silver Wing

The Pika
U BUMPED

i completely agree with Upper (Yes this was not a good farm ik)

JustToGoody

The Pika
alrite ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
yeah ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
yeah ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
yep ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
yep ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yeahhhhh ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ