Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Burp, I guess its time to introduce myself?

NCStylezX

Veteran
Hello there, you probably know me already but a lot of people have a post here so I will join the gang! And since it 2020 it would be lame to not have a post here :eek:

So my minecraft name is NCStylezX, No it does not stand for No Copyright Sounds... It stands for No Combo Style the zX is just to look a little better. I am a friendly peron as long as you do not piss me off :eek: but that is not surprising. I am 18 years old, as I would say I am female but I like to say I grow a pp so people think I am weird.. What I totally am, there is no doubt that I am not weird :D but atleast I know it. I haven't been playing on PikaNetwork for all to long, its just been little over a year I think. I have enjoyed playing on PikaNetwork from the day I joined with a friend where I sadly lost contact with.

I started on PikaNetwork on OPSkyblock and have always stayed there, I am a big fan of Skyblock but never played it with how it is on PikaNetwork. Normally it would be on who has the biggest island with the most Diamond or Emeralds placed on it, and most challanges done. It is always fun to have a change in what you're used to. When I joined OPSkyblock was a bit bugged but the comunity that played there was nice to play around, and made it worth sticking around for but then once I got the message of OPSkyblock being resetted I was hyped and started playing more and more. From there on I started playing different gamemodes such as Factions, KitPvP and Practice.

Uhm I don't know what els to tell about me? I guess if any questions just ask :eek:

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello there, you probably know me already but a lot of people have a post here so I will join the gang! And since it 2020 it would be lame to not have a post here :eek:

So my minecraft name is NCStylezX, No it does not stand for No Copyright Sounds... It stands for No Combo Style the zX is just to look a little better. I am a friendly peron as long as you do not piss me off :eek: but that is not surprising. I am 18 years old, as I would say I am female but I like to say I grow a pp so people think I am weird.. What I totally am, there is no doubt that I am not weird :D but atleast I know it. I haven't been playing on PikaNetwork for all to long, its just been little over a year I think. I have enjoyed playing on PikaNetwork from the day I joined with a friend where I sadly lost contact with.

I started on PikaNetwork on OPSkyblock and have always stayed there, I am a big fan of Skyblock but never played it with how it is on PikaNetwork. Normally it would be on who has the biggest island with the most Diamond or Emeralds placed on it, and most challanges done. It is always fun to have a change in what you're used to. When I joined OPSkyblock was a bit bugged but the comunity that played there was nice to play around, and made it worth sticking around for but then once I got the message of OPSkyblock being resetted I was hyped and started playing more and more. From there on I started playing different gamemodes such as Factions, KitPvP and Practice.

Uhm I don't know what els to tell about me? I guess if any questions just ask :eek:
helloo!
more trials coming in, where are you and when is comebackkkk

JerryMine

The Pika
What i realize is that the more frequent they reset the gamemode the more sad and the more progress is going to be deleted for me so i prefer creative

oh shit creative resetted, heck yeah

smithmary01

I have created this blog so that I can share my travel guides, travel & lifestyle tips. This is my small attempt & hope you guys like it .