Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Buff flameshot's upgrades

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
  • Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
  • Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
  • Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
  • Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
  • Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free-to-play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free to play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be an indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to the Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.
That's it, please upvote the suggestion if you think it might improve the gameplay!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free to play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be an indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to the Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.
That's it, please upvote the suggestion if you think it might improve the gameplay!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
I think flame shots are to op in the first place, I think they should be nerfed (have a cool down) because (this has happened to me a lot of times) you just spawn on your island and a dude shoots you with a flame bow instanly and you just die because you didn't even have the chance to loot your chests

crazysteve79

The Pika
no they should not be nerfed as they are earned by in game coins not you can also afford tham soon when you get coins and you just build block or hide you have not come across a person with eman kit I think
I think flame shots are to op in the first place, I think they should be nerfed (have a cool down) because (this has happened to me a lot of times) you just spawn on your island and a dude shoots you with a flame bow instanly and you just die because you didn't even have the chance to loot your chest.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
no they should not be nerfed as they are earned by in game coins not you can also afford tham soon when you get coins and you just build block or hide you have not come across a person with eman kit I think
i have come across both kits and both of them should have a timer before you can take a shot with the bow or before you throw the ender pearl the timer should atleast be 15 seconds because with the bow its an easy 2 shot kill, and with the ender man kit its easy 2 kills in the first 4 seconds of the game so they both should deffinetly be nerfed

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
I just wish that the whole kit is removed, it is way too OP especially for new users that really don't know anything about the game and get shot by someone and they don't even understand.

crazysteve79

The Pika
I just wish that the whole kit is removed, it is way too OP especially for new users that really don't know anything about the game and get shot by someone and they don't even understand.
it's been bought by in-game money and why every kit that is good should be removed what u guys think that u can't face it so just remove it?

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It is not op, anyone can kill someone that uses these kits. I'm faster than the aim of a flame bower as I can godbridge. (Don't forget scaffold)

M

MiracleWolf

It is not op, anyone can kill someone that uses these kits. I'm faster than the aim of a flame bower as I can godbridge. (Don't forget scaffold)
what does god bridging have to do with it? anyone can easily shoot u if ur god bridging if they are a bit better than average with the bow

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
what does god bridging have to do with it? anyone can easily shoot u if ur god bridging if they are a bit better than average with the bow
not really I just hold down shift and as and no one can hit me

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
How many players on Pika are better than average with a bow? Even I miss most of my shots... xD

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i have come across both kits and both of them should have a timer before you can take a shot with the bow or before you throw the ender pearl the timer should atleast be 15 seconds because with the bow its an easy 2 shot kill, and with the ender man kit its easy 2 kills in the first 4 seconds of the game so they both should deffinetly be nerfed
Elite kit and enderman kit enchanter and I also have flamebow myself uwu

M

MiracleWolf

How many players on Pika are better than average with a bow? Even I miss most of my shots... xD
i mean i guess ur right... but literally everything u have to do is shoot a bit behind the person who is god bridging its not hard at all

M

MiracleWolf

not really I just hold down shift and as and no one can hit me
all you have to do is hit a bit behind the person... its like if a person is walking in a straight line (i think it'd be much harder to hit a bow shot if the person is jitter bridging quickly lol but its still pretty easy)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
all you have to do is hit a bit behind the person... its like if a person is walking in a straight line (i think it'd be much harder to hit a bow shot if the person is jitter bridging quickly lol but its still pretty easy)
I've been hit three times? doing that (flame bowers can't hit me) and no one can knock me off, I just change from jitter click to drag too fast

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1 But Enderman is the best Non-Donator kit but the real Question is do you even use FlameShot kit?

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Lt_Hammerman,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!