Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Buff flameshot's upgrades

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
  • Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
  • Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
  • Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
  • Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
  • Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free-to-play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
+1
i agree because flameshot's upgrades are extremely expensive and are not really worth it rn, if u guys change it like lt_hammerman said it would make it alot better to use

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
i agree because flameshot's upgrades are extremely expensive and are not really worth it rn, if u guys change it like lt_hammerman said it would make it alot better to use
Please use the upvote button, +1's don't do anything anymore - https://prnt.sc/vqpp6p. :)

Last edited:

Zuzik04

Pika Lover
YES I AGREE
And i TOTALLY AND I MEAN TOTALLY came here randomly! 🙂

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Buff flameshot's upgrades

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,
Currently, the flameshot kit is very commonly used, but its upgrades are very expensive and aren't very useful at all. My suggestion is to rework the kit to the following:
Level 1 (unchanged): flame 1 bow, diamond boots, 8 arrows
Level 2: flame 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 10 arrows
Level 3: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond boots, 12 arrows
Level 4: flame 1 & power 1 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 14 arrows
Level 5: flame 1 & power 2 bow, protection 2 diamond boots, 16 arrows
These changes would make flameshot a lot better when compared to the enderman kit, which is currently the best non-donator kit according to the community. With these changes (especially with power on the bow), flameshot would become one of the best kits once again, like it was before enderman became popular.

Reason(s):
1. It would make it easier for flameshot to counter donators since power on the bow would deal more damage, meaning that free to play players would have a higher chance of winning against donators. That would be an indirect nerf to the donator kits because they cannot effectively counter this upgraded flameshot bow.
2. It would make flameshot more capable of countering enderman, which is currently considered the best non-donator kit. That would bring more variety and fun into the game since there would be more viable kits for non-donators.
3. It would make it worth it to spend a lot of coins on the kit, while currently, the players have no reason to spend 90k coins just to have a slightly better kit.
4. Currently, at higher flameshot levels you get a flame 2 enchantment instead of flame 1. According to the Minecraft Gamepedia, flame 2 is the same as flame 1 in practice, so adding power instead of flame 2 would be a better upgrade.
That's it, please upvote the suggestion if you think it might improve the gameplay!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Agreed

Ønce

Legendary Pika
so the more expensive the kit is the more op it should be?