Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#BringBackOldCreative

Should we Bring Back Old Creative?

• Yes

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

June22

Epic Pika
Pizza we are now Making a Campaign... We Want the Old Creative Back again!!! Pls Bring it Back... we Consist of many Players... Old Creative Players... BTW not NYC... Before NYC the Classic Creative... the 1.8 one. #BringBackOldCreative

wreaker

Pika Lover
+1 we had good community and player base at that time moreover players were more happy and with some suggestion which i framed up with abed (some suggestions are edited now) it would be a perfect creative

Jeckicorn

Veteran
If the players leave @PizzaMC can't get em back, but I'd just like the ClassicCreative features back like BossShop and the ranks.

(I think Pizza will freak out in suffer because of us)

Butliquor

Veteran
current creative is even buggier than NYC old creative should be the chosen outta all 3 of them~ +1 For sure!

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is a good idea but you shouldn't complain to staff.. The amount of work they do can be absurd and without the help and love of the player/fan base, they wouldn't have worked as hard or done as much work as they have done now.. Ty

Leo

OP
OP
June22

June22

Epic Pika
im collecting Credits and i will give it to PizzaMC to let him see that MANY want The Old Creative Back!

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
Im new at the server what has de old creative?
The old creative was a creative that gave ranks based on your building, and with the rank, you got certain perks such as pets, w/e etc

wreaker

Pika Lover
The old creative was a creative that gave ranks based on your building, and with the rank, you got certain perks such as pets, w/e etc
nyc had w/e but not classic creative o_0
but the current list that i made with abed had both perks mixed from nyc and classic creative like w/e and ranks for building

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
You know what I want from this creative? Not the ranks because let's be honest, 70% of the community cheated to get to the top (some even spammed crappy bonemealed trees to make some crappy islands). If anything, there should be a weekly competition to see who's a better builder or not.

What I want from creative is a reset and a few plugins that would prevent the use of portals or anything that causes lag. I know the latter was implemented, but quite late I might add. :p

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
nyc had w/e but not classic creative o_0
but the current list that i made with abed had both perks mixed from nyc and classic creative like w/e and ranks for building

Remember the creative before NYC? It had a limited w/e for a certain number of points.

wreaker

Pika Lover
yeah i remember that some players cheated to get ranks but we could specify staff for rankups and moreover the weekly build contest is also one of the suggestion that we had sent to pizza o_0

till pizza says anything we can only wait and watch :tired:

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
yeah i remember that some players cheated to get ranks but we could specify staff for rankups
It backfired, remember? Staff were spammed countless times for rank up and somehow, players were ranked up unfairly because they had people to build for them.

Players want ranks based on their skills? Then weekly competitions should fix any problem.

wreaker

Pika Lover
It backfired, remember? Staff were spammed countless times for rank up and somehow, players were ranked up unfairly because they had people to build for them.
well that's true the only way to check it is logs for blocks placed but it would create lag issues
but for fixing this i have a idea. we can make a command for example /plotbuild or something which won't allow players to use /plot add or /plot trust and as soon as they complete their plot they can do /plot check and as soon as staff checks the plot of player they can revert back the things which will allow them to use add and trust command again and moreover if we can set the command (/plotbuild) to only apply on a empty plot it would be the best idea to prevent unfair rankups

Status
Not open for further replies.