Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#BringBackOldCreative

Should we Bring Back Old Creative?

• Yes

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bed

Banned
New creative or old, doesn't matter. The chat won't be the same as it used to be, but I guess it will be some kind of an improvement....

ub_

Banned
New creative or old, doesn't matter. The chat won't be the same as it used to be, but I guess it will be some kind of an improvement....

Only improvement is that it's become family-friendly.

oh mido

dutchminerHD

Veteran
And what do you mean with old creative? What's not good in creative at the moment?

Fanta

Legendary Pika
And what do you mean with old creative? What's not good in creative at the moment?
I'd say there are too many plugins and the chat looks like a pizza with too many ingredients.
Just make the chat how it used to be back in 2014 B(

wreaker

Pika Lover
Um yoeri there are number of things like ranks, chats disguise etc. basically most of the classic creative stuff which players want back. There's a list of things which was compiled up by me and abed so if you want we can send it to you it contains most of the classic creative stuff and new stuff which players want

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Um yoeri there are number of things like ranks, chats disguise etc. basically most of the classic creative stuff which players want back. There's a list of things which was compiled up by me and abed so if you want we can send it to you it contains most of the classic creative stuff and new stuff which players want
*plays "Only Time" by Enya in the background*
i guess you'll have to keep it for yourself, friend :(

wreaker

Pika Lover
*plays "Only Time" by Enya in the background*
i guess you'll have to keep it for yourself, friend :(
what do you exactly mean and about the list its yoeri's choice if he wants it now or not.

Butliquor

Veteran
this is getting not famous.. right? anyway, if you guys are not getting back old C, you should consider improving some plugins or even deleting some, the Levels plugins is kinda of broken, Portals still trap players, as they don't work every time, etc etc, these general bugs you can say, Regards :3 ME

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Seeing I don't play creative anymore, I'm neutral about this

Status
Not open for further replies.