Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bring fly back

Should fly everywhere be added back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Pecks

As we all know opfactions was recently reset and everything is great about it except one thing fly I mean fly everywhere should be added back because for one 12k x 12k just by walking is literally a waste of time to do atleast add that we can fly in wilderness just not in others claims because it is very difficult to travel that giant world without fly i was so excited for the reset of op factions and now that one removal really disappointed me and i can tell by the first day of the reset a lot of other people considering the chat of the server at the time that many others were disappointed ik its going to be those donators that disagree with me but look at it this way op factions has had fly for everyone everywhere forever why change it now it really makes it much more harder to shift the way we play on op factions seeing that ive been playing op faction for so long atleast consider my idea to bring fly back to how it was or atleast to be able to fly in wilderness please.

dagode

Veteran
pay 2 win, when they removed fly for normal members they got a lot of donations.

defman

Rare Pika
Fly would be great, but maybe add it for Batman as a meme since Batman can't fly

79lb

Legendary Pika
you can fly on your claimed lands, but for us, the donators, if enemy is near or you're at enemys claim, fly gets turned of automatically, it would be p2w if we could fly everywhere.

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
I agree, fly should be brought back. But I don't think super heroes should be able to fly nor champions. Instead make it cost in game money to buy the perk to fly, or add it in a vote mystery box.

OP
OP
S

Shaun Pecks

Not buy it because some people may not be able to afford certain things in real life but sure i can see eye to eye with you on putting it in a vote box

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
Not buy it because some people may not be able to afford certain things in real life but sure i can see eye to eye with you on putting it in a vote box
I don't kn0w if you're disabled or something but I said it should cost in game money not real life, read please read.

B

BakaPrejz

Fly is great, but not on all ranks u must earn it by buy ing ranks.

Hellific

Veteran
Yeah, That's The Problem U Need Donor Ranks to able to /fly but it doesn't make any sense before i was Titan and i could fly u just needed Batman Or Superhero rank to /fly but now it's changed like a lot now if u want /fly u need to buy Donor Rank which is really cool but before in the old days it did make it more fun and now people are like bring /fly and that's that what i am trying to explain i also want /fly back

lanzer

Banned
i think fly is already added to op fac 1 on superhero rank

Status
Not open for further replies.