Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Boxing duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Add Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Boxing Duels are a new kind of duel that are really popular in the Minecraft pvp community. In this gamemode the players are spawned away from each other and recieve a sword and speed 2. The speed 2 effect is infinite.
The aim of the game is to be the first one to reach 100 hits. Each players hit count are visible during the fight. The gamemode relies on your ability to hit and avoid being hit. This means that you will have to dodge and weave whilst being able to hit the other player. It is a very movement based gamemode and this makes it fun. The main mechanics of this gamemode are block hitting and W-Tapping.

Reason(s):
Boxing is a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. If pika implements this it will get more players and will expand their wonderful community.
The gamemode is relatively simple to implement and this means that it would create very little extra stress.
Overall, I think that if this gamemode qas added pika would see a rise in players and would have a brand new gamemode to try out.

Last edited:

BlaixenU

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Add boxing duels to pika

Reason(s):
Boxing js a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. Id pika implements this it will get more players

Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXKqiHfbkA
upvoted as soon as i read the title. Boxing is a really fun mode at a spectator perspective and i cant wait to see it ingame. Very helpful for developing combolock skills and the speed II makes it even better.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
upvoted as soon as i read the title. Boxing is a really fun mode at a spectator perspective and i cant wait to see it ingame. Very helpful for developing combolock skills and the speed II makes it even better.
the thing is, you can't combolock on pika network, so boxing would just be people either trading hits or getting 3 hit combos and making the opponents fly away from them

BlaixenU

Pika Member
the thing is, you can't combolock on pika network, so boxing would just be people either trading hits or getting 3 hit combos and making the opponents fly away from them
really dont understand that tbh, i've done short combolocks (5+ hits) before soo

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1
I like your idea, there will be interesting fights to watch and also, Pika can host some events like the last one Brackets 2.0 which was very fun to play and watch. :yaychu:

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
+1
I like your idea, there will be interesting fights to watch and also, Pika can host some events like the last one Brackets 2.0 which was very fun to play and watch. :yaychu:
Bruh it's not idea it already in some servers

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1

Won't be able to play it, but I think it'd make a good addition anyway.

GodSavage

Epic Pika
+1
Boxing is my 2nd favorite practice gamemode.
Still i think boxing with pika kb will little wierd but i'll take it. So i hope it will be added.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Add Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Boxing Duels are a new kind of duel that are really popular in the Minecraft pvp community. In this gamemode the players are spawned away from each other and recieve a sword and speed 2. The speed 2 effect is infinite.
The aim of the game is to be the first one to reach 100 hits. Each players hit count are visible during the fight. The gamemode relies on your ability to hit and avoid being hit. This means that you will have to dodge and weave whilst being able to hit the other player. It is a very movement based gamemode and this makes it fun. The main mechanics of this gamemode are block hitting and W-Tapping.

Reason(s):
Boxing is a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. If pika implements this it will get more players and will expand their wonderful community.
The gamemode is relatively simple to implement and this means that it would create very little extra stress.
Overall, I think that if this gamemode qas added pika would see a rise in players and would have a brand new gamemode to try out.
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Just_Illuminate,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.