Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

best skywars player!

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
This dude hired some bots to just get on top of sw weekly wins lbs with 5-6 freaking kills in 211 games! Fascinating isn't it?
Ok, to the point, he's using bots to stats boost.
Also, I have reported them..

Attachments

• HoXHBP-lSrKfxG_KKp-vXQ.jpg
    HoXHBP-lSrKfxG_KKp-vXQ.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 78
  • kT9ZrAD4SuyqtWTTiT-ljQ.jpg
    kT9ZrAD4SuyqtWTTiT-ljQ.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 76

Otherside

Great Reporter
I am actually not surprised.
You can clearly see every single person in weekly leader board are cheaters.

And the top guy never fights anyone they just fly or hide and camp the whole game out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
I am not actually not surprised.

And the top guy never fights anyone they just fly or hide and camp the whole game out.
But the surprising thing is, this dude is literally titan rank, nd still using bots to win.

Silver Wing

The Pika
But the surprising thing is, this dude is literally titan rank, nd still using bots to win.
Well it would be weirder if he wasnt titan, having titan doesnt mean u r innocent, it means u r rich (unless u got it from giveaways)

OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Well it would be weirder if he wasnt titan, having titan doesnt mean u r innocent, it means u r rich (unless u got it from giveaways)
Yes, but like imagine cheating on an account which has things/ranks worth 30+€.

Galaxes

Pika Lover
I am actually not surprised.

No they are not lol. Weekly lbs are so easy to get in. Just play a lot. Also u can easily beat most of the weekly lb players.

Otherside

Great Reporter
No they are not lol. Weekly lbs are so easy to get in. Just play a lot. Also u can easily beat most of the weekly lb players.
Here I can see your capabilities you are totally right but maybe you don't know those names with numbers are auto generated cracked accounts. All of them.

How I know you may ask.
I have dealt with so many hackers.

And if you are like them and you tryna defend your people then you can say that.

Galaxes

Pika Lover
Here I can see your capabilities you are totally right but maybe you don't know those names with numbers are auto generated cracked accounts. All of them.

How I know you may ask.
I have dealt with so many hackers.

And if you are like them and you tryna defend your people then you can say that.
Auto generated igns arent rven a problem anymore. I actively play sw and im not one of them lol legit check my signature. The ac started getting bypassed just today. Before that(since ac got updated) nobody could bhop. Im p sure there are still no bhoppers yet. Weekly lb players are nolifes rn and mostly got 0 gamesense.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Auto generated igns arent rven a problem anymore. I actively play sw and im not one of them lol legit check my signature. The ac started getting bypassed just today. Before that(since ac got updated) nobody could bhop. Im p sure there are still no bhoppers yet. Weekly lb players are nolifes rn and mostly got 0 gamesense.
You don't have to prove that you are not a cheater, I was just messing around but that week was so rough I checked most of them and they were 3-10 level.

In this screene they are indeed hackers.

Valex

Epic Pika
You don't have to prove that you are not a cheater, I was just messing around but that week was so rough I checked most of them and they were 3-10 level.

In this screene they are indeed hackers.
bruh don't say like that bro i was a 51 level player but it was all cracked acc so someone else used it and i got destroyed now I am with new id its just 8 lvl people also just troll me in chat close your hack dude or he is hacking whenever i godbridge

Otherside

Great Reporter
bruh don't say like that bro i was a 51 level player but it was all cracked acc so someone else used it and i got destroyed now I am with new id its just 8 lvl people also just troll me in chat close your hack dude or he is hacking whenever i godbridge
I also have a cracked account but I never got hacked. its your fault that you gave your account to someone or you never linked your email.

And I never seen a player do godbridge legitly. And aslo 90% pika network players are autoclickers. So its not that uncommon for someone to assume that you are cheating.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I also have a cracked account but I never got hacked. its your fault that you gave your account to someone or you never linked your email.

And I never seen a player do godbridge legitly. And aslo 90% pika network players are autoclickers. So its not that uncommon for someone to assume that you are cheating.
bruh -_- acctually?

Valex

Epic Pika

that could be true because mostly hackers godbridger via safewalk XD and whenever i do i get claimed to be a hacker or even sometime for some extentions!! as i am on low level!