Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Detailed description:
There should be /party commands so you can join with friends and dont have to join at the same time.
The second part of it means if you do /p private Only people in your party go into the game and then you can mess around do challenges and alot more.

Reason(s):
Because it'd be cool to see people 1v1ing in Bedwars and you can have matches without hackers with your friends and have alot of fun.

LaxerTheFourth

Pika Member
+1
A must-need system, should be on the next reset. Otherwise, I'm only gonna play solo

LaxerTheFourth

Pika Member
My Thoughts!

DirtWars and AirWars

basically dirt wars is dirt being precious like diamoands and leather armor is op

and airwars is basically you fighting in the air with elytra
Not yours, they arent going to make it anyways. Hytale? Probably

JerryMine

The Pika
Not yours, they arent going to make it anyways. Hytale? Probably
Exactly I don't have proof to prove that the thoughts are mine, but you speaking like this really hurts my feelings :'(

Of course we know they won't make it lol the idea is so dumb what are you thinking more fro ma 9yo kid

LaxerTheFourth

Pika Member
Exactly I don't have proof to prove that the thoughts are mine, but you speaking like this really hurts my feelings :'(

Of course we know they won't make it lol the idea is so dumb what are you thinking more fro ma 9yo kid
Oh well, sorry dude. I'll take em back if ya want like srsly I'm not that kind of person

JerryMine

The Pika
that joke i made was actually not a joke and it is a jokeful joke

dont mind this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.