Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Detailed description:
There should be /party commands so you can join with friends and dont have to join at the same time.
The second part of it means if you do /p private Only people in your party go into the game and then you can mess around do challenges and alot more.

Reason(s):
Because it'd be cool to see people 1v1ing in Bedwars and you can have matches without hackers with your friends and have alot of fun.

Luppeeyz

Banned
i have a interesting and hard to understand personality, its great if you can understand what i mean, exactly, literally
Totally, unexpectedly yes I do find it easy to understand what you meant

Luppeeyz

Banned
not totally, u dk me irl and can never know how tricky am i, im not kidding btw... u dk me
Ok? I guess I'm not good at guessing others personality through an online web page

BetaGamer_1

Pika Member
I want to say RANKS on the server is if you buy like vip vip+ mvp+ mvp++ kinda like them is for the whoule BungeeCord network i mean't by that is
on every Gamemode like in pika its have Factions Skyblock Bedwars
Creative Skywars Prisons Practise ect ect and if you buy the rank it will apply for all those gamemodes like in hypixel i love the these owners not even coming to there own server btw

JerryMine

The Pika
Sorry please actually google translate, your grammar is very bad.

also this topic has nothing to do about ranks

Luppeeyz

Banned
I want to say RANKS on the server is if you buy like vip vip+ mvp+ mvp++ kinda like them is for the whoule BungeeCord network i mean't by that is
on every Gamemode like in pika its have Factions Skyblock Bedwars
Creative Skywars Prisons Practise ect ect and if you buy the rank it will apply for all those gamemodes like in hypixel i love the these owners not even coming to there own server btw
Then y are you playing here? What you mean there is global ranks right? Yes, totally but are you sure that hypixel only has those VIP,MVP,... Ranks? Totally not, their game modes are also included with different significant ranks. And you tryna discuss about plugin and stuff related? Bruh you are so outdated, hypixel doesn't even use BungeeCord or similar plugin. They have their own server database running through a whole damn console which literally like NASA technology

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Then y are you playing here? What you mean there is global ranks right? Yes, totally but are you sure that hypixel only has those VIP,MVP,... Ranks? Totally not, their game modes are also included with different significant ranks. And you tryna discuss about plugin and stuff related? Bruh you are so outdated, hypixel doesn't even use BungeeCord or similar plugin. They have their own server database running through a whole damn console which literally like NASA technology
that reply made no sense how tf u understand and replied back? wew this is... just great

Status
Not open for further replies.