Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSJStar

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Detailed description:
There should be /party commands so you can join with friends and dont have to join at the same time.
The second part of it means if you do /p private Only people in your party go into the game and then you can mess around do challenges and alot more.

Reason(s):
Because it'd be cool to see people 1v1ing in Bedwars and you can have matches without hackers with your friends and have alot of fun.

Luppeeyz

Banned
You mean Private-Game by that? Well, seem ok but no way that the owners going to get a custom pre-made server for such stuff. This aint Hypixels or any quality servers, it's Pika :i

mrbobi21

This is for like YT - MVP++ Ranked Player on Hypixel, shouldn't be for anyone
+1 for the party system though

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
1+ for the party idea (1- for private games make no sense xdddd :p)

OP
OP
T

TSJStar

Epic Pika
This is for like YT - MVP++ Ranked Player on Hypixel, shouldn't be for anyone
+1 for the party system though
They could add rankings for private games not match with rankings cus if u get Diamond ranking probs Ur good at bw u can just make an alt and then go fight bronze people. That'd be unfair

OP
OP
T

TSJStar

Epic Pika
You mean Private-Game by that? Well, seem ok but no way that the owners going to get a custom pre-made server for such stuff. This aint Hypixels or any quality servers, it's Pika :i
Ik that's the sad part owners refuse to take efforts anymore

OP
OP
T

TSJStar

Epic Pika
exactly lmao they only care about jartex, as everyone knows and it's my 237642nd time saying this
Jartex bw is full of hackers and no staff watches bw games like it's so ez to boost Ur promotion at this point it's legit every1 game - 1 hacker and they still care more bout jartex.

Luppeeyz

Banned
They could add rankings for private games not match with rankings cus if u get Diamond ranking probs Ur good at bw u can just make an alt and then go fight bronze people. That'd be unfair
Ranks don't prove that you're good or not, it just shows how RICH you are.
People with ranks do have perks but they often get targeted by others :/
I personally like to use an alt when I play bedwars. Private games should only be hosted like when there an Event ongoing, or maybe some staff wanna have their own gameplay (Staff vs Staff)
Ik that's the sad part owners refuse to take efforts anymore
We all don't know if they really refuse it or not, they might be gathering suggestions idea.
Jartex bw is full of hackers and no staff watches bw games like it's so ez to boost Ur promotion at this point it's legit every1 game - 1 hacker and they still care more bout jartex.
That why I don't play on Jartex, their new anticheat is worst than the older one. Jartex is their son but Pika is adopted

T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Bedwars Parties and Private Party Games

Detailed description:
There should be /party commands so you can join with friends and dont have to join at the same time.

The second part of it means if you do /p private Only people in your party go into the game and then you can mess around do challenges and alot more.

Reason(s):
Because it'd be cool to see people 1v1ing in Bedwars and you can have matches without hackers with your friends and have alot of fun.
+1 for parties but for private game I think the will make this so that you have to have rank.

JerryMine

The Pika
Ranks don't prove that you're good or not, it just shows how RICH you are.
People with ranks do have perks but they often get targeted by others :/
I personally like to use an alt when I play bedwars. Private games should only be hosted like when there an Event ongoing, or maybe some staff wanna have their own gameplay (Staff vs Staff)

We all don't know if they really refuse it or not, they might be gathering suggestions idea.

That why I don't play on Jartex, their new anticheat is worst than the older one. Jartex is their son but Pika is adopted
you will likely see people with high ranks start flexing and be like "wow im pretty" and causes hallucinations

Status
Not open for further replies.