Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars kill animation

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello everyone,

I am creating this thread in order to ask for your suggestions about kill animation.

I currently have 58k bedwars coins and I wanna buy a kill animation.

Which kill you animation do you people use and think that is the best.

Note- I know it is a preference based factor, so I just want you all to suggest which kill animations do you prefer.

Thank you...

Deity

Pika Member
IGN
Deity
Hello everyone,

I am creating this thread in order to ask for your suggestions about kill animation.

Note- I know it is a preference based factor, so I just want you all to suggest which kill animations do you prefer.

Thank you...
snowman kill animation :)
(considering you are unranked this is the best imo, it looks the flashiest)

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Hello everyone,

Thank you...
imo theres no point in kill animations if ur a bw sweat, like me, i donate all of my bw and sw coins to my guild, Menace, if ur interested in joining this guild, contact me on discord...

discord : flame_lol

Deity

Pika Member
IGN
Deity
Considering it's a matter of personal preference, some popular Bedwars kill animations include "Thunderstrike," "Void," and "Firework." Ultimately, choose the one that appeals to your style or theme. Experimenting with different animations could help you find the one that suits your taste and enhances your Bedwars experience.
no way bro used chatgpt + who would spend a million bedwars coins buying kill anims to test them ;-;