Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Banned Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudda

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir​

Suggestion:
Banned Players​

Detailed description:
Wipe all the stats and data of the Permanant Banned players​

Reason(s):
2 out of the top 3 practice players are perm banned, meaning less ppl get to see their name up there​

NGaming

Great Reporter
It's just better to get them off the leaderboard instead of wiping their stats since they can appeal after 6 months

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Banned Players

Detailed description:
Wipe all the stats and data of the Permanant Banned players

Reason(s):
2 out of the top 3 practice players are perm banned, meaning less ppl get to see their name up there
people can appeal and get their stats back if perm banned

Outscale

Banned
It's just better to get them off the leaderboard instead of wiping their stats since they can appeal after 6 months
Not sure how I feel about them keeping their stats if they got banned for cheating.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Banned Players

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
2 out of the top 3 practice players are perm banned, meaning less ppl get to see their name up there
+1 for taking them off the leaderboards

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Banned Players

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
make it for all gamemodes.

also for a player to get permanently banned there needs to be significant evidence and this means that appeals often get denied.
they can sometimes get shortened and if they do then the player should have their stats wiped as part of their punishment

Unawarely

The Pika
make it for all gamemodes.

also for a player to get permanently banned there needs to be significant evidence and this means that appeals often get denied.
they can sometimes get shortened and if they do then the player should have their stats wiped as part of their punishment
When pika staff ban people I never really trust it personally, so I'd rather they just get taken off leaderboards then stat wiped permanently for what is tbh probably a false ban

Blazemon

The Pika
When pika staff ban people I never really trust it personally, so I'd rather they just get taken off leaderboards then stat wiped permanently for what is tbh probably a false ban
U can get perm banned by console as well lol

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1
Even people who had got stats wiped are still on the leaderboard.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
When im bored I look at the people who get banned dont judge me its fun LMAO and plus its easier for admins to look at their prevoius offences

Outscale

Banned
When im bored I look at the people who get banned dont judge me its fun LMAO and plus its easier for admins to look at their prevoius offences
He is talking about wiping their Kills, Deaths and etc. from PracticePvP server, not removing the "Bans" section on forums.

crazysteve79

The Pika
second chances are a thing now when a banned player appeal they have chance to get unbanned and wiping their stats is not a good idea. Although u have not specified what ban reason you are talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.