Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned/Kicked because of using Client

Delerex_

Can I do something about this? Yesterday I got banned because of this (I got unbanned) and now I got kicked from the server all the time for the same reason. Is there something to provide this? Thank you!

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
If you have come across a cheater or a rule breaker, report them with sufficient evidence (video) here: https://pika-network.net/report/ .

False bans may come if you have low speed connection.

P.S. Include a photo of your task bar and ban screen.

hev a nice day

shivananda

Legendary Pika
Can I do something about this? Yesterday I got banned because of this (I got unbanned) and now I got kicked from the server all the time for the same reason. Is there something to provide this? Thank you!
It might be your ping

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
He is talking abt him getting banned and you are copy pasting the report thing where you should have gave him appeal link stop copy paste dont farm messages it doesn't help trust me.

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
It may be because of the following reasons:
- High cps clicking methods
- internet problem
- Sometimes particles mods can also make u banned(particle multiplier)