Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban report

Cryptosdn

I was casually playing a game of Bedwars solo. Unfortunately, I didn't have any video footage of this occurence, but i'm going to explain what happened. So, I was playing and got siderushed by my enemy - Coffee_Softie. I was bridging up, got killed, respawned and they were still on the bridge running towards my base. The suspicious thing that happened is, when I got out of my base to fight them, they weren't fully there but they came and i started fighting them. When i was fighting them, they were staring right into my face outside the base, and somehow, my bed gets destroyed. Couldn't be them, right? Because they were pvp-ing me that whole time, unless...? I'm 80% sure they were using some sort of BedNuker, or it was just lag. They didn't break any block of my bed defense, and just got my bed randomly. I killed them afterwards and started hackusating, they denied. Noone believed me because they were VIP, and said to me ''You're just mad, it's probably lag''. I went to get stacked afterwards. I had so much good stuff, when it was down to the last 2 enemy teams. Gray - Coffee_Softie, Aqua - Iam_JOY. I don't know why, but both of them started crossteaming on me when i was stacked, and kept calling me ''Noob'' and hackusated me too, for no reason, then killed me. I would gladly appreciate it if you could ban both of the players, atleast for some amount of time.
Best regards,
Cryptosidian

ludoishigh

I was casually playing a game of Bedwars solo. Unfortunately, I didn't have any video footage of this occurence, but i'm going to explain what happened. So, I was playing and got siderushed by my enemy - Coffee_Softie. I was bridging up, got killed, respawned and they were still on the bridge running towards my base. The suspicious thing that happened is, when I got out of my base to fight them, they weren't fully there but they came and i started fighting them. When i was fighting them, they were staring right into my face outside the base, and somehow, my bed gets destroyed. Couldn't be them, right? Because they were pvp-ing me that whole time, unless...? I'm 80% sure they were using some sort of BedNuker, or it was just lag. They didn't break any block of my bed defense, and just got my bed randomly. I killed them afterwards and started hackusating, they denied. Noone believed me because they were VIP, and said to me ''You're just mad, it's probably lag''. I went to get stacked afterwards. I had so much good stuff, when it was down to the last 2 enemy teams. Gray - Coffee_Softie, Aqua - Iam_JOY. I don't know why, but both of them started crossteaming on me when i was stacked, and kept calling me ''Noob'' and hackusated me too, for no reason, then killed me. I would gladly appreciate it if you could ban both of the players, atleast for some amount of time.
Best regards,
Cryptosidian
If you think this is a false ban appeal at https://pika-network.net/appeal/.

xdGhost_Hunter

I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON. LIKE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND I HOPE ITS NOT JUST AN EMPLOYEE FOOLING AROUND

M

MiracleWolf

Make a ban appeal here ↓↓↓ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
If you think this is a false ban appeal at https://pika-network.net/appeal/.
ok i dont think you guys read the post... he never said that he got banned (and he didn't, i checked his bans just in case). He made this post so that he can report 2 players who he claims cross teamed (and one of them supposedly hacked)

Anyways @Cryptosdn you can report these players here: https://pika-network.net/report/
you must have video evidence or else it will most likely get denied. Sorry about what happened.