Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Herochanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavkide1234

Pika Member
My dream plot is destroyed and Herochanger now owns it i had op gear in there ban him right now and give me my money and my plot back

vayarowsu

Funny how you order people to do something for you, they ain't no slaves mate, add prove and such in order to let them do their job properly, and a thanks and a please couldn't hurt either. Be nice, and they actually can be arsed to do something for you (both here and real life)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hey well guess what i had a plot that was the 2nd best on in prison... But uh where is it now huh? Admins deleted it under suspicion that it had a creative flag set on it which it didn't it was a glitch with the plot road setting player to creative and they couldn't tell if it was a legit plot (Even though admins helped me make the plot...) but am i complaining about it? no im not and you can easily get those items back... why is it so easy? because prison is BROKEN. its BROKEN. you can get lots of money in just a few minutes and get items like your god apples, op gear and crap like that in a matter of seconds or minutes. unless your one of those people who sit there and complain until you get what you want.

Herochanger

Pika Member
lier Iam Herochanger and i own a plot in op prison but the normal prsion plot there was nothing there

vayarowsu

How about keeping it with 1 thread and edit your previous post instead of double/triple posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.