Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ban for xray

OP
OP
F

frodol

I am convinced that I got a ban for the fact that someone put items for $ 1 on the action and someone bought my 250 claim blocks for 100k through stupidity, which I issued a lot of time before the whole situation ,that person was bleating on the hut and wanted to teleport to me and I have no obligation to give money back because I did not deceive anyone

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I guessed that, but they could at least change it. It shows laziness and is not helpful to the person appealing.
I suggested it but it got denied, hopefully, they will make it better.
Here's the link if u want to see it:

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I am convinced that I got a ban for the fact that someone put items for $ 1 on the action and someone bought my 250 claim blocks for 100k through stupidity, which I issued a lot of time before the whole situation ,that person was bleating on the hut and wanted to teleport to me and I have no obligation to give money back because I did not deceive anyone
Ask him to give u evidence.

OP
OP
F

frodol

that is, they give their players a hard time, I wonder if they treated a person who spent a specific amount supporting the server ,

I wrote in the appeal, I got nothing

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello @frodol,
If you've been punished falsely you can always appeal HERE. If your application got denied you can contact the server Manger MrFrecno on discord: Frank#3779.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Hello @frodol,
If you've been punished falsely you can always appeal HERE. If your application got denied you can contact the server Manger MrFrecno on discord: Frank#3779.
oMfG read the whole thing wtf. He said his appeal got denied and he can't appeal for the next 6 months wdym lol