Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ban for xray

frodol

hello yesterday I got a ban for xray,how did I get it
, since for a whole week, only 6 emeralds, by a strange coincidence ban on the same day when someone bought my item for 100k through stupidity and then bleated in the chat, I am asking for proof because somehow I did not see anyone he was next to me and I spent the whole week at the cottage or on the spawn

Attachments

• maincraft.jpg
    maincraft.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
F

frodol

why is my appeal being examined by the person who banned me ?? without giving any evidence ?? I played on many servers but I have never seen such clownery in my life

Attachments

• maincraft2.jpg
    maincraft2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 17

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
why is my appeal being examined by the person who banned me ?? without giving any evidence ?? I played on many servers but I have never seen such clownery in my life
Did you ask for evidence? a

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Yeah, the system is messed up. It is obvious they are going to deny the appeal since they punished you, but that is how pika works, unfortunately.

I can't believe he gave you the option to wait it out when it is a permanent ban. :ROFLMAO:

Ask him for evidence. If he cannot provide any, you should contact an Admin or Manager.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
its a predefined message they use
Yeah, the system is messed up. It is obvious they are going to deny the appeal since they punished you, but that is how pika works, unfortunately.

I can't believe he gave you the option to wait it out when it is a permanent ban. :ROFLMAO:

Ask him for evidence. If he cannot provide any, you should contact an Admin or Manager.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
ask leg boi for evidence and write a long and big message using big and long words and whatever u want xD
hello yesterday I got a ban for xray,how did I get it
, since for a whole week, only 6 emeralds, by a strange coincidence ban on the same day when someone bought my item for 100k through stupidity and then bleated in the chat, I am asking for proof because somehow I did not see anyone he was next to me and I spent the whole week at the cottage or on the spawn

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I've dug straight down loads of times and I found diamonds, surprisingly mods haven't banned me yet. (It's a trick I'm not x raying)

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
I've dug straight down loads of times and I found diamonds, surprisingly mods haven't banned me yet. (It's a trick I'm not x raying)
Ik there are many world generation tricks like that. One includes spwamps xD

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
no no no just dig 2 blocks positive Z of clay patches that aren't in swamps.