Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Coreless, thanks - KillAura - Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majonezzez

Soo, You will see in video that Coreless hacks(KillAura). Just ban him, no way u can get hits from that far away...

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Dude he doesn't hack even klory and thebossofmc(H2O) pvp'd with him and lost but they say he doesn't hack so that says allot

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
I dont think hes hacking, i think becouse of youre haste it looks that way.. and also people have around 10-12 clicks on their mouse so they can hit u more times.

TK95TK

My Appeal was posted and im speaking to the owner and trying to get in contact with staff manager because this ban is false and ridiculous.
My Appeal :
Minecraft Username
Coreless

Date of your ban:
29/03/2017

Screenshot of ban screen:
https://gyazo.com/d40f50a5847b41a72ffb6f2780ee0c72

Why were you banned?
I was permanently banned for Kill Aura , reported on the wrong section on forums and the thread isn't even accepted and im banned but anyways : https://pika-network.net/threads/ban-coreless-thanks-killaura-vid.30893/

Who/what banned you?
QMMZilla ( Helper)

Have you been banned from Pika Network before?
No

Why should we unban or unmute you?
First of all , I do not under any circumstance hack nor will I ever hack on Pika. This video is just plain fraud this young lad has his own perspective of the game the video he posted (
) ok so im an EU pvper most of the time i get around 130ms so my hits are really delayed however my gapple and pot detection doesn't register well thats the first thing to consider; second of all you have to realise this kids FOV is quake pro for those kids that dont have a clue what quake pro effects on minecraft it is a personal preference but quake pro fov is showing the compression of the image by keeping some elements at the same apparent size (by moving in). It's not demonstrating the wide angle effect of Quake Pro, it's demonstrating the perspective distortion. ( Distortion for those who dont know what it means "the action of giving a misleading account or impression") there fore quake pro fov is extremely is extremely misleading which explains why they thought I have reach and last but not least "Kill Aura" as you can see in the video if you slow it down this kid wasn't only getting hit by me i was 1v1ing someone and he jumps in out of nowhere therefore if you slow the video speed down just a bit you can see there are more than me hitting from an angle which made it seem like it was kill aura . Please take this into consideration i don't have friends on this server I have family.
Video explaining in more depth :
Kind regards,
Coreless.

TK95TK

Wrong Section.
Locking.
This is an open thread , ik its the wrong section i already posted my appeal and it got denied and im waiting for a senior staff member to voice chat with me over this topic so i can explain what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.