Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxi

So id just got on and it says id been ban for cross-teaming which I will not deny, it was on the account named Anxi and for the reason that I was cross-teaming the other team is that there are hackers everywhere in the server and luckily there was one in our game, the ban client of Pika isn't picking up the hacks from the other team so I had no other choice, I hope you consider this appeal thank you!

Silver Wing

The Pika
There's a difference between targeting and cross-teaming
I wouldn't recommend u to cross-team if there is a hacker in your game, target them instead

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
So id just got on and it says id been ban for cross-teaming which I will not deny, it was on the account named Anxi and for the reason that I was cross-teaming the other team is that there are hackers everywhere in the server and luckily there was one in our game, the ban client of Pika isn't picking up the hacks from the other team so I had no other choice, I hope you consider this appeal thank you!
Cross-Teaming is against the rules.
Here's a Reference to Rules & Punishments of PikaNetwork.
If you believe your punishment is false, You can create an appeal HERE.

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
That is bannable either way if anti cheat doesn't ban people u can record hacker and report

OP
OP
A

Anxi

Mate just update the anti cheat this server is full of hackers
recording and postin it takes alot of time

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Anxi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been coming across hackers a lot recently. Please make sure to record the game and report here and hence help the server.
But, this does not validate you breaking another rule and hence the punishment is valid. If you still think its invalid or get falsely banned in future, make sure to appeal here

iHaveAwife

Hey i was afk with a pen and a drill on my mouse to afk for xp in obs and I come back 2 minutes later and I'm banned i dnt know u cdnt do that is there anyway I can get un banned

Sulcrus

Banned
Hey i was afk with a pen and a drill on my mouse to afk for xp in obs and I come back 2 minutes later and I'm banned i dnt know u cdnt do that is there anyway I can get un banned
You maybe got banned for being AFK or that pen mouse technique. Maybe the console is thinking you were auto-clicking and been banned.
Feel free to do a ban appeal at anytime here

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
you had a drill on your mouse

wha, did you drill your mouse? Huh?

I suppose what happens was the technique didn’t work and you clicked at a rate you normally can’t, resulting in an auto clicker ban.

Silver Wing

The Pika
u were farming xps in bedwars? ok thats new

Fyuka

Great Reporter
How do you farm xp in bw.

iHaveAwife

please help I was on o skyblock eating my cereal wit one hand other hand clicking to farm watching Joe Rogan pod cast and got ban for 24 hours please help I stop using the drill technique how this happen again :(

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
please help I was on o skyblock eating my cereal wit one hand other hand clicking to farm watching Joe Rogan pod cast and got ban for 24 hours please help I stop using the drill technique how this happen again :(
Joe Rogan Podcast, the most based podcast in the entirety of media

Status
Not open for further replies.