Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Badsportmanship

Would u like to add mute for badsportmanship

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
We all know that badsportmanship is a part of minecraft and especially factions/opfactions. But its very getting peeps mad and some are quitting . Ex: when ur pvping... And u died the killer start saying "L" , "EzPz"
"Bad". Rarely they say "GG" or "GF".
However, the objective is to warn or mute theese players , when they say theese words , or get reported.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is a common thing in minecraft. Kids who think they are good in pvp will say EzPz and crap like that. Some joke around with it. But i don't think they would add rules against it.

OP
OP
Ralftheboss

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
We will see , vite cast ur opinion :) btw at guildcraft there is a mute against it . So why GC would be better.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
We will see , vite cast ur opinion :) btw at guildcraft there is a mute against it . So why GC would be better.

Don't mention server names or servers ip it is count by advertising

if you do it again you will get serious punishment

Last edited:

MrGownz

Veteran
lmao on op facs nor normal facs, its normal to have trashtalkers or being toxic to each other, but swearing isn't tolerated, also being racism, sexual content, swearing with c*ncer, spamming if you want to know more rules about related to chat just go to the rules and information in the website or simply click this link https://www.pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/ And you can suggest this in practice server, to avoid getting trashtalked after you 1v1 someone on practice. anyways pika is better than gc ;)

Last edited:

MrGownz

Veteran
At least gc has a better anticheat. Just saying. And u cannot even say anything because I hacked and tried , i got banned in less than 1 minute. And if someone bhops around at warp pvp, here u don't get banned and u have to call a staff which will take hours. GC BETTER ANTICHEAt.
then i sugget you to apply for developer and try to make a good Anti Cheat, atleast our server had anti cheat and i know the server doesn't have good anti cheat. You think its easy to make one and a better one? (just saying also) And sorry if the staff ain't responding once you call them, maybe some of them are busy or doing something irl... or maybe they're helping the other players also and it doesn't take hours for the staff to respond on your problem. Unless they're not online and you call for help.

youssef123

If you think GC is better why are you playing on pika ? Just saying

Agreed. If everyone has sportsmanship, everyone will be happy regardless you are not good in PvPing and what not. Practice makes perfect and not everyone is perfect in everything or anything they do.

OP
OP
Ralftheboss

Ralftheboss

Pika Lover
Btw i was just saying "better" just cz they are having a rule wich mute peeps if they badsportmanship. Pika is more fun!

Trainee

To be honest, i dont think it will be added.
Its alright to have a bad sportmanship its just a game :)
At last, it doesnt hurt you in any way its okay to lose, Although losing and feeling bad means YOU (not specifically you) dont have a good sportmanship because you dont know how to lose and dont get mad.
Anyways, I personally dont think it'll be a rule but thanks for posting this!

youssef123

At last, it doesnt hurt you in any way its okay to lose, Although losing and feeling bad means YOU (not specifically you) dont have a good sportmanship because you dont know how to lose and dont get mad.
I totally agree !

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika

Haven't you heard of Negative behavior? it's the same as Badsportmanship

TheLionKingHD

Pika Lover
lmao on op facs nor normal facs, its normal to have trashtalkers or being toxic to each other, but swearing isn't tolerated, also being racism, sexual content, swearing with c*ncer, spamming if you want to know more rules about related to chat just go to the rules and information in the website or simply click this link https://www.pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/ And you can suggest this in practice server, to avoid getting trashtalked after you 1v1 someone on practice. anyways pika is better than gc ;)
nice picture Izha

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Honestly im not sure why this thread was ever made. Its called the human race. Theres always going to be idiots that do this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.