Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bac's Get Rich Quick Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
UPDATE:
The trade point at 01ville with farm foods has been removed because people use the melon/pumpkin,etc. farms to get all the emeralds(the main way of getting rich quickly) and they create to much lagg therefore it has been removed and you need to remove all your farms or otherwise you could be banned .
i need to remove mine once i tell my friend to sort out claims

ali99

Epic Pika
UPDATE:
The trade point at 01ville with farm foods has been removed because people use the melon/pumpkin,etc. farms to get all the emeralds(the main way of getting rich quickly) and they create to much lagg therefore it has been removed and you need to remove all your farms or otherwise you could be banned .

wait wait wait

I haven't played survival for like 4 months now..so I dont have much idea...but the info I am getting from ur post is that........FARMING=BAN?!?! ridiculous?!?!?!

omg what the world has become at my back????

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
i do excatly what cirty said
invest 1 stack of emerald blocks on building an automatic farm of your choice(mine is melons)
Make it 20-40 layers depending on how much you have
Then wait for it to produce
for me it fills up every 2 days but thats because its slower than others and i only have a few layers
then once all the chests are full you could be earning around 3 stacks of em blocks per emptying
however this is time consuming and only good if you are on regularly to power the chunk and willing to spend an hour transferring over your items(ofc you can hire a worker but thatll decrease your profit) Anyway if you need this sort of thing i can make investment for you also this is better for people who have more than 1 home.
I think shops are good but maybe not as common if you dont have a warp
Also extreme hill biomes are not like dessert biomes they are harder to find and for me the amount of time finding one ,finding the rare 1 or 2 piece of emerald ore and mining it
Nah it takes to long

same here:D, mining emeralds takes me so long then eventually I'll obtain 3-5 ems per mining (better then I should rather vote its quicker than mining), not too efficient in making more money, so that's why I invest on farms too I have a large farm of pumpkins, potatoes and carrots and small farms of cactus, sugar and melons so in every harvest I earn 14 emerald blocks before, but when trading system in warp 01ville change ( before you can trade 16 pumpkins for 3 ems but now it has changed to one em per 16 pumpkins) I only earn 7-8 emerald blocks onlyo_O but still better than nothing:):):)

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
UPDATE:

OMG, that's breaking news I better check out soon my farms O.o

ali99

Epic Pika
OMG, that's breaking news I better check out soon my farms o_O

I have a 100x100 farm......Its huge! but I cannot remove it because of exams...cannot use laptop....if this ridiculous news is true..dont ban me

Cirty

Pika Lover
UPDATE:

Well I think the signs were a bit misleading. As long as the clock powering the farm is disabled you don't need to destroy it because if there's no continuous redstone charge the farms can still be manually activated.

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
I have a 100x100 farm......Its huge! but I cannot remove it because of exams...cannot use laptop....if this ridiculous news is true..dont ban me

i check it out at warp 01ville and it said if your farm if automated then it is required to remove it if it causes too much lag, but my farms are not automated they're all manual harvests

Kyre

Banned
All you do is eat some Noodlez and slurp 'em real quick and boom you get instant greenies

ali99

Epic Pika
my farm uses redstone...not redstone clocks...it runs like this...

I push the minecart which runs the way to the edge activating pistions which push out water...the farm automatically disables as the minecart stops....

for melons I use a piston farm...

no redstone clocks used

MouraThat

Veteran
ali99 all claims are removed on 1 1 16
? No not all
I think its all right then but in general the farms used are usually powered by a clock anyway its been removed so the farms are absoutley useless xD
UNLESS YOU really want melons and etc

Cirty

Pika Lover
I doubt buds would cause the lag suggested from redstone clocks.

SeaYaa

@RockyGaming Moria's pumpkin farm is as tall as the sky limit. but it's disabled because of afk production of other people in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.