Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get rich fast af

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
So, I saw a thread where some guy was trying to make a guide to beginers.. And I feel like I can make a better one that will get you more money faster.

The first thing to do is to make an island (/is)

2. /vote (you can either open the crates, sell them in /ah or go to /is warp iTheNooBest and sell them for 50k each.)

3. If you opened the crates, put all the stuff in your island.

4. Go to a profit shop (there is one in /is warp iTheNooBest). Just click on the sign that's placed on chest and sell it in /shop. You should get money very fast and easy

5. After you have collected enough money, go to your island and make a mushroom cow farm (click) (just replace the grass with mycelium or mushroom cows won't spawn) and afk there. After some time sell the loot and stack the spawners. After some time the hoppers won't be able to handle the amount of items the farm is producing so you should either make the farm bigger.

6. When you have made the big cow farm and hoppers can't handle the amount of items, you should move to next thing - pigman. The pigman spawners will cost more and the chest will fill up slower, but it's the better thing to do, if you want to make more money.

Pro tips:
You won't get much things from pvp, because most of the time there will be hackers with god sets or noobs with bad/ no sets.
Doing challenges won't get you a lot of things. It's useless and you can make more money by doing the things listed above.

Last edited:

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
There are way better profit shops than your's in the classic skyblock server

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
There are way better profit shops than your's in the classic skyblock server
I know, but that was just an example if they can't find any other. But yet they could make more money then they would if they followed the other ''starters guide''