Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Back to 2014 :'(

You want the old prison?

• yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

w1LL14MS

I am the only person who want the old prison ? :'(
The old prison (back to 2014) was more funny and Prison server was more famous than now :/
Why the are not listen us and make the prison like 2014...
How we will make they to listen us ?

lago231

I do Agree to this, i was never much of a prison guy. but i do remember playing the old one. Some of the updates they should keep but it needs to be more like the old prison
+1

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I do Agree to this, i was never much of a prison guy. but i do remember playing the old one. Some of the updates they should keep but it needs to be more like the old prison
+1
I agree tho if there are no changes it gets boring aswell.

user2

Pika Lover
None of you that claim to want the "old prison days back" remember, nor were you here for the the old prison.

The 2014 Prison had forced PVP, you must carry whatever pick you want from the spawn to the mine. The mines didn't have eChests. There were no warps to non-PVP areas in the mines like they are now. You MUST pass through PVP to get to the mines. This only benefited hackers and severely OP hackers. Back then we called them "line campers" and that was against the rules to "line camp" and "guards" supposed to stop such things.

The only problem, "guards" didn't care, and created their own cliques even though they were actual staff, not just glorified players that had a title. Not to mention the problems that occurred while the "guards" were offline (93% of the time)

The old prison also included being killed while mining by anvils, lava, sand, gravel, etc..

The old prison also involved waiting weeks for admin to remove trees that hackers found a way to plant inside the mine, so they can escape to free world.

Yoeri's adaption of Boris's prison wasn't much better.

If you have been here since pika was owned by boris, you know exactly how craptastic the old prison was. NO OG players want the old prison back, only a bunch of noobs OR hackers pretending to be OG by saying "I miss 2014 prison" NO THE HELL YOU DON'T. YOU weren't even here during "old prison" otherwise you would know that the old prison was more ruled by "hackers" (actually script kiddies using other's hacks) because the entire prison was PVP except certain areas.
The people that want "OLD prison" back are the ones that have hacks that PAC can't catch.

BTW, cheaters, you aren't "hacking" you're just being a cheater. You have no knowledge of "hacking" you simply downloaded a file that allows you to cheat and then read how to move it to a folder on your PC.

The real hackers consider you trash, because that's what you are. Nothing more than a "cheating script kiddie"

RaVo

Legendary Pika
None of you that claim to want the "old prison days back" remember, nor were you here for the the old prison.

The 2014 Prison had forced PVP, you must carry whatever pick you want from the spawn to the mine. The mines didn't have eChests. There were no warps to non-PVP areas in the mines like they are now. You MUST pass through PVP to get to the mines. This only benefited hackers and severely OP hackers. Back then we called them "line campers" and that was against the rules to "line camp" and "guards" supposed to stop such things.

The only problem, "guards" didn't care, and created their own cliques even though they were actual staff, not just glorified players that had a title. Not to mention the problems that occurred while the "guards" were offline (93% of the time)

The old prison also included being killed while mining by anvils, lava, sand, gravel, etc..

The old prison also involved waiting weeks for admin to remove trees that hackers found a way to plant inside the mine, so they can escape to free world.

Yoeri's adaption of Boris's prison wasn't much better.

If you have been here since pika was owned by boris, you know exactly how craptastic the old prison was. NO OG players want the old prison back, only a bunch of noobs OR hackers pretending to be OG by saying "I miss 2014 prison" NO THE HELL YOU DON'T. YOU weren't even here during "old prison" otherwise you would know that the old prison was more ruled by "hackers" (actually script kiddies using other's hacks) because the entire prison was PVP except certain areas.
The people that want "OLD prison" back are the ones that have hacks that PAC can't catch.

BTW, cheaters, you aren't "hacking" you're just being a cheater. You have no knowledge of "hacking" you simply downloaded a file that allows you to cheat and then read how to move it to a folder on your PC.

The real hackers consider you trash, because that's what you are. Nothing more than a "cheating script kiddie"
Getting from spawn to mines wasn't easy but sometimes you would have had to choose a different mine to go to. What's the point of pvp areas in between mines if you can just warp over?
You did not have to walk with all the mined ores back to spawn again.

Also you had reasons to team up with others so that you could reach the mines safely and sell ores while keeping your pickaxes safely at a mine.

Also I doubt that when players say that they want the old prison back they refer to the bugs / exploits.

I do have to say that I didn't play prison till free but I still did spend a fair amount of time there. (I stopt playing it because of rollbacks.)

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Getting from spawn to mines wasn't easy but sometimes you would have had to choose a different mine to go to. What's the point of pvp areas in between mines if you can just warp over?
You did not have to walk with all the mined ores back to spawn again.

Also you had reasons to team up with others so that you could reach the mines safely and sell ores while keeping your pickaxes safely at a mine.

Yes thats why old prison was great because YOU HAD TO THINK if you wanted to reach your goal. And u must to team and trade with others because alone u lost.

Davidva

Veteran
The old prison was the best. Im the rumours are correct the map of 2014 isn`t saved at the build server sadly.

OP
OP
W

w1LL14MS

The old prison was the best. Im the rumours are correct the map of 2014 isn`t saved at the build server sadly.
i think that they can build it again.. there are a lot of videos in youtube with the old prison and the can see how the old map was and the builders make it again

mafsYT

Love old prison probably Williams don't remember me but I know u XD
Yes there's a lot of issues but that things could be fixed
Im here from the old prison and yes frustration always appear because of that small things but on a prison pvp is needed.
Make all the sense to pass on pvp to mine now is just boring u have no objectives in 2-3 days get the higher rank and all the itens u need so yhe finished your job.
Im not saying that i want the old prison but want a new one on that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.