Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Autoclickers are worthless

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
When I went on my friend's PC to play minecraft I went on a diffrent server and started using autoclicker ( don't wanna get banned here) and I found out It was a waste of my time . I clicked about 30 times a second but they only got hit 4 times.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Hmm....
For experimental purpose you cant try below 20 cps as some there are 20 ticks in a second it would work

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
Yes! You can't hit the enemy 100 times if you have 100 cps.

Minecraft has rate-limited tick speed, this limits us to attack them exactly every time we click.

Another thing if you want to get good at pvp is not only cps, but also KB Reset, aiming, and your movement.

Have a nice day.

You can watch the video of MontClairBear if you want to know what PVP looks like in more than 20 cps. (Title-Drag Clicking for PVP)
(GUYS STOP IT'S NOT A PROMOTION HERE!!)

Most of your clicks will not get registered if you play on a high cps.

Moreover, I would like to say that CPS Doesn't matter, Your Skills matter.
I have seen a lot of people(including my friend and me also to some extent) who can combo in 2 cps, It's just a matter of skills. Don't waste your time on autoclickers. It will not show your real skills, real skills lies in your inside.

OH GOD WHAT A MOTIVATION XD

OP
OP
Broke_boi

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
I know already , when you look at people using autoclickers they look super OP , but when you use them yourself then you suck

Scifiy

Autoclickers Are Really OP if you have low to average cps (6-10) because of the fact that on a bridge fight people above 14 cps legit start reducing. Also the fact that their fingers won’t hurt if they are fighting for long times.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
your fingers wont hurt and you have advantage on bridge fights

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
When I went on my friend's PC to play minecraft I went on a diffrent server and started using autoclicker ( don't wanna get banned here) and I found out It was a waste of my time . I clicked about 30 times a second but they only got hit 4 times.
honestly
autoclick is not that good
unless u suck at normal clicking as well
if you butterfly or jitter click, u can just straff or w tap and easily kill them

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
+1

Please enter a message more than 6 words

Dytel

Banned
i got used to fighting against autoclickers
lmao same.. almost everyone on pika autoclicks.. i even made this thing where if i sus someone of autoclicker.. i challenge them to ss.. out of 20 ppl til now, all of them had autoclickers on their pcs.. first time i recorded it all and reported with proof and everything but pika denied

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
lol autoclickers dont register that much + some servers dont register high amount of cps at once