Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Auto-Hotbar Sorting (Bedwars)

Cryphiy

This feature is so necessary and I am surprised it is not added in the server yet.
Like hypixel, there should be a way to sort items in a specific slot. The unavailability of this feature means that it is almost impossible to play sweaty 4v4/3v3/2v2 bedwars, as when you die, all the tools and blocks go in the wrong slot. You have to manually do it which takes a bit of time. Really, this is a quality of life feature and I would really love to see this being implemented in the next update.
Again, thank you to all the devs for the hard work on other parts of the server, but this feature is a must-do!

Suggestion by
ign: Cryphiy

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 7

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This feature is so necessary and I am surprised it is not added in the server yet.
Like hypixel, there should be a way to sort items in a specific slot. The unavailability of this feature means that it is almost impossible to play sweaty 4v4/3v3/2v2 bedwars, as when you die, all the tools and blocks go in the wrong slot. You have to manually do it which takes a bit of time. Really, this is a quality of life feature and I would really love to see this being implemented in the next update.
Again, thank you to all the devs for the hard work on other parts of the server, but this feature is a must-do!

Suggestion by
ign: Cryphiy
Hello, Cryphiy
If you want to create a suggestion, put it here so it can get noticed quickly.