Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

apply for staff

Darker_6ix

Pika Member
i would like to be a staff like member ok the pika server. Reason : pika so the only server i play a lot other just for other stuff like the bridge etc. and in pika i play like almost everyday and i see many hacker like kilaura and anti kb so wish i could be a staff and help u all i would love that
and also i am playing on pika for long time but joined the site today..i am really active on discord and i am there on pika server
. so please
pls give response

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

so how'd it go

OP
OP
Darker_6ix

Darker_6ix

Pika Member
hey @UpperGround are u a staff i have applied for one in the application do u think u can help me know weather have a been accepted or denied ? i am really excited to know.. wish i could be one !

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

I'm not staff :/

HyperRSmash

Veteran
hey @UpperGround are u a staff i have applied for one in the application do u think u can help me know weather have a been accepted or denied ? i am really excited to know.. wish i could be one !
You also need knowledge about the network, and in a direct and *non offensive way* you clearly have no knowledge about much, you didn't know where to apply, nor who is and who isn't staff....

M

MiracleWolf

I hope u get accepted if you do you will be the best staff member in pika history

OP
OP
Darker_6ix

Darker_6ix

Pika Member
You also need knowledge about the network, and in a direct and *non offensive way* you clearly have no knowledge about much, you didn't know where to apply, nor who is and who isn't staff....
I know where to apply,it misunderstanding i know who is staffa and not but lookinh into the membetrs or staff area.... I agree i dont have much knoledge but heck yeah i know everything general... An dthe rrason i wana be on is cuz i meet hackers everu day and today i saw so ethibg for the frost time a guy who can fly..... Pls stop saying anything beforeu get to know about

M

MiracleWolf

I know where to apply,it misunderstanding i know who is staffa and not but lookinh into the membetrs or staff area.... I agree i dont have much knoledge but heck yeah i know everything general... An dthe rrason i wana be on is cuz i meet hackers everu day and today i saw so ethibg for the frost time a guy who can fly..... Pls stop saying anything beforeu get to know about
gl i hope you get accepted

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

UpperGround

Great Reporter

he was literally moderator wdym
Pls stop saying anything beforeu get to know about

also don't take this offensive but you need to fix your spelling

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I made an affirmation regarding the information I gathered from your post, that's how we perceive everything, by the information provided to us.

Also, if your motivation is to ban hackers, ur motivation isn't properly what will get you accepted... just saying.

OP
OP
Darker_6ix

Darker_6ix

Pika Member
I made an affirmation regarding the information I gathered from your post, that's how we perceive everything, by the information provided to us.

Also, if your motivation is to ban hackers, ur motivation isn't properly what will get you accepted... just saying.
pls dont be negative i wanna be a staff please help me out if u can do anything ! pls i request

HyperRSmash

Veteran
pls dont be negative i wanna be a staff please help me out if u can do anything ! pls i request
If you can't apply and be accepted by yourself, then I don't think you have what it takes to become a staff.
Applications are something to be done alone, if you do it with the help of others, you'll be falsely accepted.

I don't mean to be negative, if you could be a good staff then it would be good for you to be accepted, but in order for that to happen you have to make a good application, without any help.

M

MiracleWolf

Read this before applying lol:

Apply here:

lol gl xd and if u fail its ok just try again in a few months when u learn more about the server.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Read this before applying lol:

Apply here:

lol gl xd and if u fail its ok just try again in a few months when u learn more about the server.
This was already said by @UpperGround above ^^

Silver Wing

The Pika
lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ