Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any tips on how to clutch game in bedwars 4s? when your the only one left and no bed.

SilverMC1943

Any tips on how to clutch game in bedwars 4s? when your the only one left and no bed.

Anuly

Veteran
1. Try to avoid any fights and keep distance from the enemy
2. Get as many emeralds and diamonds as you can so that you have an advantange over your enemies regarding diamonds upgrades or potions etc
3. Pearls and Jump pots are the go-to stuff because, pearls can be used to escape in case of any mishaps and jump pots can make u build up and gap up if you are low
4.Make sure to avoid 1v4 or 1v3 generally, and 1v2's if you are not confident with your pvp
5. You can stall the game till bed break if the enemy team proceeds to camp their base and make use of that time to get stacked
6.Fireballs are good since you can use them to just knock off the map and hence not engage in pvp

These are the stuff I do when I face 1v4's, feel free to add or correct my points if you want!

Gl on future 1v4's :yaychu:

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
2. Get as many emeralds and diamonds as you can so that you have an advantange over your enemies regarding diamonds upgrades or potions etc
3. Pearls and Jump pots are the go-to stuff because, pearls can be used to escape in case of any mishaps and jump pots can make u build up and gap up if you are low
4.Make sure to avoid 1v4 or 1v3 generally, and 1v2's if you are not confident with your pvp
5. You can stall the game till bed break if the enemy team proceeds to camp their base and make use of that time to get stacked
6.Fireballs are good since you can use them to just knock off the map and hence not engage in pvp

These are the stuff I do when I face 1v4's, feel free to add or correct my points if you want!

Only if you face randoms. How am I supposed to kill sweaty parties who will naturally be trying to corner me?
The traps are broken and need to be nerfed, you cant fireball jump properly and there is no invis. Great work!
Imma be making a thread arguing against the server's flawed reasoning for not adding invis and magic milk, just you wait.

Last edited:

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover

This is litteraly what I do all the time when I am in this kinda situation ^^^^^

OP
OP
SilverMC1943

SilverMC1943

Only if you face randoms. How am I supposed to kill sweaty parties who will naturally be trying to corner me?
The traps are broken and need to be nerfed, you cant fireball jump properly and there is no invis. Great work!
Imma be making a thread arguing against the server's flawed reasoning for not adding invis and magic milk, just you wait.
maybe next bedwars update they will add it

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
First You should go mid & get 8 emes & put then in ur echest so you can use them later for clutching or something. First for clutching you should get 4 pots(3 jump & 1 speed) then 1 pearl, then get dias for prot 2 & sharp & also haste because it let's you break faster & hit faster you shoud also get diamond armor, iron sword, kb stick, blocks, ladders, gaps, hay bale(use it to take less fall damage), fireballs, tnt, & tools. TRY TO ALSO TAKE LESS FIGHTS & You can wait for Bed Destruction but I prefer you try to break it

List of Items you NEED to CLUTCH

1. 1 or 2 Pearl
2. 2 Haybale
3. Gaps
4. Fireball
5. Iron Sword
6. Diamond Armor
7. Jumo & Seed
8. Fireball
9. Tools
10. TNT

Those are the things you need most while CLUTCHING

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Collect ems and diamonds get stacked......... then get the bed using pots and pearls, then finish all remaining players one by one not by 1v4
this is exactly what i was gonna say. I have done this so many times, 90% of those times it works