Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any old players still around?

M

MiracleWolf

I‘ve been playing on pika since December 2014. I probably won’t know you tho, since I was mainly a facs/regular prison/skyblock player

HeyItsMoose

In game name was:
R33PER
Kelia
Anouk
HeyItsMoose

Played first in 2013 Prison
Remember me?

Hellific

Veteran
Hello there, zMarcus_ here. Longtime player of OpPrison. For starters, for those who don't know who I am, my username (ingame) is zMarcus_. I've been a longtime player since early 2016 (in fact it's probably my 4th anniversary this June or July). I'll be posting this forum thread for any old players from that time who still remember who I am. Please feel free to reply or ignore this thread. I just want to come back and scour the old forums for some of my old friends.

If you feel like taking this to a more private place then feel free to drop me a DM on discord (shieZer#4114) or on Twitter (@shieZ3r).

Thank you for taking your time off to read this. I'll be taking my leave now.
(Juddy and DaRealPP420, if you're seeing this, hello, been a while ^^)
OPPrison thats my main game! I think I have actually seen you online a few times when OPPrison was still on. Would love to play with you someday again. I joined in September 2014.

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
raunak123, masterson, zucey1243(Whitecrest), HSTGaming, Babafsflol. Those are the old players I know before I quit Pika and Op Prison.

XxlxrelaxX

Pika Lover
sucks that a lot of old players are gone now, I wish that there's a slim chance that prison/op prison will open back up so we can play together again. I can see some names that I recognize in this thread.