Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any old players still around?

OP
OP
zMarcus

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Damn, we got a lot of replies. Oh well, I hope Prison does reopen. It's been a while since i've been on.

Sapperdeflap

Pika Lover
well I remember you tried to scam people when you are already FREE rank and you denied me from you plot. Oh well.
Well, I admit the scam account, ZAATAR was my brother (robbedc123456) and we played together, daim I actually forgot that. Sorry btww....

Zaan

yessir, 2016 player of op prison. ex-part of tpof (melodx, blinkstrike and others.) if you see them, let me know! paint#1922.

been searching for them for a long time now tbh.

Zaan

2017*^ used to have a loooot of fun. then i just quit minecraft kek

Aarflame

Pika Member
Late 2016 player here. Got banned on Sept 2017 got it appealed the console that time was wacky and would ban anyone for speed bridging probably because it wasn't common in 2016 for people to shift and unshift while bridging lol. Still play to this day.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Damn, we got a lot of replies. Oh well, I hope Prison does reopen. It's been a while since i've been on.
and now it is happening, developer is working now in prison, hope to see you man :D Im new here

JChan

Epic Pika
Old player here, joined in 2014 and played through Prison & Creative mostly
Haven't joined the server in years but glad I could recognise a few names here

Past usernames: slowpsy?? JChanPlays

Last edited:

JerryMine

The Pika
Old player here, joined in 2014 and played through Prison & Creative mostly
Haven't joined the server in years but glad I could recognise a few names here

Past usernames: slowpsy?? JChanPlays
slowpsy.... that sounds familliar

Loxolgy

Epic Pika
Hello there, zMarcus_ here. Longtime player of OpPrison. For starters, for those who don't know who I am, my username (ingame) is zMarcus_. I've been a longtime player since early 2016 (in fact it's probably my 4th anniversary this June or July). I'll be posting this forum thread for any old players from that time who still remember who I am. Please feel free to reply or ignore this thread. I just want to come back and scour the old forums for some of my old friends.

If you feel like taking this to a more private place then feel free to drop me a DM on discord (shieZer#4114) or on Twitter (@shieZ3r).

Thank you for taking your time off to read this. I'll be taking my leave now.
(Juddy and DaRealPP420, if you're seeing this, hello, been a while ^^)
He i joined like 6 mouth ago am i enought old to be friend with u