Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any chances?

Denvil_XYX_YT

Pika Member
Is there any chance of getting a godly crate key by mining? I think I am lucky enough to get an Epic crate key from the mines. Well, do let me know cause I want one! 😅🤘

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Well, I can't tell you for sure, since I didn't develop the OP Prison server, but I think you can't. It would be nice if you could get one.

Have a great day/night.
akgamings

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Is there any chance of getting a godly crate key by mining? I think I am lucky enough to get an Epic crate key from the mines. Well, do let me know cause I want one! 😅🤘
i would say everthing is possible, if this has been developed, then there should have chance for you to get it.
may be like 1% to get it? XD

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pika: Key Finder can get u random keys ( buy keys from shop to get key finder pick!)
and players are getting epic key after 2 hours of mining

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,

You can get token keys without Key Finder, and with Key Finder, you can only get upto Epic Crate Keys. It is not possible to obtain Unique and/or Godly Crate Keys through mining.

jonnyboii009

I'm not sure how I got it but I was mining without paying attention once and after i finished mining I had a godly crate key in my key box. So I think you could get a godly crate key from mining. Btw I had a key finder enchant on my pick so..

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
I'm not sure how I got it but I was mining without paying attention once and after i finished mining I had a godly crate key in my key box. So I think you could get a godly crate key from mining. Btw I had a key finder enchant on my pick so..
I am sure that the godly key drop was not from key finder enchant.
As Hellific already mentioned, keyfinder drops can go up only till epic keys, so I am not quite sure how you managed to pull that godly key.