Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-Cheat

Do you think anti cheat is broken?

• No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWurstPvper

Hey Guys !! So I found my mouse FINALLY!!! Now I can pvp. Well. So I thought. I go to skywars then BOOOM.... okay not boom but.... Hackers. 2 Hackers actually. Now I'm going to report both of them but I just wanted to ask. Is Pika-Network's Anti cheat broken? I didn't see many fly hackers before. I just wanted to know. If you want to see the actual hackers:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCK2axDiOYNaGpT8tV3cgfA

Areteen

To be honest, I see so many hackers now than before. I don't know if their anti-cheat is broken or there is more hackers.

GeoGamerLP

For some reason, there isn't any anticheat on some solo SW servers so people can hack freely...

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I think that they changed their anticheat to an anticheat they are still developing so it should get better.
Not sure tho, because I totally agree; their anticheat is not staff friendly. I mean anticheat bans almost no hackers, not even the blatant one. I sometimes see kids b-hopping on Op-Factions and they do not get auto banned. How is that possible? Even NCP with a good custom configuration will easily ban those kinds of hackers. Then for the less obvious ones, you could start working on a custom anticheat.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
I find the anti-cheat still good tho, only i know some people who could fly in the hub with some hacks, but otherwise it's "okay" (always better if you upgrade it of course)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I find the anti-cheat still good tho, only i know some people who could fly in the hub with some hacks, but otherwise it's "okay" (always better if you upgrade it of course)
Then I don't think you know the right clients.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
what do you mean??? You mean that hackers actually don't get ban?? well i don't know im just saying that's i saw a lot of improvements in the anti-cheat!!! like lol 3years ago you could fly in the prison.... so ye :)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
what do you mean??? You mean that hackers actually don't get ban?? well i don't know im just saying that's i saw a lot of improvements in the anti-cheat!!! like lol 3years ago you could fly in the prison.... so ye :)
I'm just saying you probably still can, but you just don't know the right clients to use.

GeoGamerLP

Bruh. The anticheat is near from good.
The scaffold check is almost not existing (works with insane speeds without being flagged) and you can VanillaFly on the x-axis for a short time when being shot multiple times.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Bruh. The anticheat is near from good.
The scaffold check is almost not existing (works with insane speeds without being flagged) and you can VanillaFly on the x-axis for a short time when being shot multiple times.
really????? ... well that's not normal then, your right they should upgrade a bit more their anti-cheat then !! :p

boiQMM

Epic Pika
The anticheat is fine. The hackers. Blekh, they always come back no matter what you do.

Moon_420

Banned
Pika uses some really good anticheats, including a custom one made just for them, the anticheats do work fine but hackers will always come back :p
Yea paid NCP Config and Spartan whats the custom one ;_;

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Pika uses some really good anticheats, including a custom one made just for them, the anticheats do work fine but hackers will always come back :p
No. No not really. I think one server has an ok anticheat but that's it. People can B-Hop in Op-Factions and other servers. Even NCP would block that, and even better if you'd add a custom configuration to it.
Yea paid NCP Config and Spartan whats the custom one ;_;
The custom one is still in development but is already being tested on Practice I believe. *Don't quote me on that*

~ Logically ~

Banned
- Cracked server, I haven't seen one cracked server with even a decent anti-cheat.

- Vape, Spook, Cringed, all clients (mainly ghost) that bypass anti-cheat easily.

- If you expect Pika to have the same Anti-Cheat as Zonix or PvPLounge, then you're are not exactly all that intelligent.

GeoGamerLP

- Cracked server, I haven't seen one cracked server with even a decent anti-cheat.

- Vape, Spook, Cringed, all clients (mainly ghost) that bypass anti-cheat easily.

- If you expect Pika to have the same Anti-Cheat as Zonix or PvPLounge, then you're are not exactly all that intelligent.
So it's impossible for cracked servers to have a good anticheat (developer) just because they are cracked?
The anticheat doesn't need to be extremely high-level, but it just shouldn't be so bad that you can hack with nearly any (free) NCP client.

nutella

HEIL LOGICALLY CUZ HE IS SO INTELLIGENT (sarcasm intended)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.