Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
_Stella_xD

Suggestion:
An earlier reset + changes for the new season

Detailed description:
Since a lot of people recently have left/quit due to the massive fail of this season I think it's time to be over with it.

Why is this season failed?

> Due to all the dupe since the beginning right now all the money and a lot of the items are not legit. We've seen it all from duping money to duping ranks. Even right now there is a new dupe that was made for protection 5 and unbreaking 4 books /already reported/.

> All the war and toxicity pushed away a lot of players. Survival used to be a chill place with friendly relationships. Now the first thing you see when you join is that a new war has begun. It's obvious that people are bored and search for a way to compete.

How can we change it and make the new season better?

> Add /c quests so clans are able to compete against each other and get some kind of reward (giftcard or some kind of title) --> /c leaderboard to see the top clans.

> Build competitions but for a reward rank or giftcard, not PayPal.

> New crate only for pets - by that I mean you can win pets that give you different boosts which can help with grinding.

> New bigger pvp arena.

Reason(s):
Already a lot of people have quit survival and if we want to keep the gamemode alive we need some changes.

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _Stella_xD,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and most of your suggestion is implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.