Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Almost Half Of The Pika Staff Team Is Gone! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85

There's no point in making this thread you dumbass. One minute they resign // next minute they're back because they can't make up their minds. *cough* Not refering to anyone, hahah!

Stick this thread up that gaping hole of yours.

JChan

Epic Pika
There's no point in making this thread you dumbass. One minute they resign // next minute they're back because they can't make up their minds. *cough* Not refering to anyone, hahah!

*cough* Pizza *cough* MC

MouraThat

Veteran

nOT nice but i do agree on the one minute to haha bit Because this is what happens , this should be like a real job

aLSO Whitei,Kim are staff and more lol

Ghost_V

Pika Member

We resigned either because of school or because there's always conflict between them.

Me personally it's because of school. I can tell you now most staff members do not want to be treated like a bitch by 14 year old (Boomclaw) or the way hes running things.

Boomclaw

Veteran
We resigned either because of school or because there's always conflict between them.

Me personally it's because of school. I can tell you now most staff members do not want to be treated like a bitch by 14 year old (Boomclaw) or the way hes running things.

They pretty much don't like my management style - they always reference my age though despite having nothing to do with it because they're running out of ideas to blame me with. No other server operates the way those staff which to be operated - no other server gets hacked every month either to be fair.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Making threads like these will get you temporary banned off of the forums. Go along and play with your friends instead of posting something like this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.