Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The absolute low in the history of the Pika Staff team has been reached.... Desperation must be at it's top.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
With the admission of the long time player Zmoxxy in the Pika net work staff-team this server has reached it's absolute deepest point in history. This player It is not that this player plays in OP factions and runs the faction called Taliban that makes him a literal server terrorist. It is his behavior that does. There is NO server rule that he has not broken in the recent past, yet the powers that be think "oopsie, sorry, i'vc changed, it won't happen again" are all that is needed to make a person change their ways.

Who was it that said: "repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting the outcome to change is the definition of madness" ?

LexaFTW

Banned
No point, frenco and voodo just ignores it. Thats very sad, cheater became trial gg

UpperGround

Great Reporter
With the admission of the long time player Zmoxxy in the Pika net work staff-team this server has reached it's absolute deepest point in history. This player It is not that this player plays in OP factions and runs the faction called Taliban that makes him a literal server terrorist. It is his behavior that does. There is NO server rule that he has not broken in the recent past, yet the powers that be think "oopsie, sorry, i'vc changed, it won't happen again" are all that is needed to make a person change their ways.
+1

Apo2xd

Veteran

Who was it that said: "repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting the outcome to change is the definition of madness" ?
+1

LexaFTW

Banned
just demote moxxy and server will be good again. No one likes him, only Taliban faction

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Denied my application cause i was banned before but moxxy gets a second chance?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
u know what let's make frenco a normal player so maybe, maybe he will realize how poopy yhis is

MiskatBD

Epic Pika

+1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
the server just want faction staff, no matter they has 100+ offence or not, they just think that "oh, there is a opfaction player apply for staff, We need opfaction staff, lets let him in!"