Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

Unawarely

The Pika
i
I fully agree to this, however there are reasonable counter arguments. Damage/Health indicators cannot be replicated into vanilla Mimecraft, with no mods. Although they are easy to get, a new player to Minecraft would probably not use them, making it unfair.
Personally, I think they should be added back into the allowed modifications since if it is allowed on Minigames, why not the rest of the server?
It's a +1 from me
ir_n
it's not allowed on minigames, it is built into minigames

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1. Idk what to say cs everything is in the suggestion. Whoever downvotes is a random !
Disallow it in practice tho. It is unfair for many people in practice.

Must be allowed in -
Op Factions/Factions/Minigames
@Unawarely
Must not be allowed in -
Practice

Idk about other game modes.
Peace
Jace

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
So it is replicating skill that can ONLY be gotten through gamesense, making a competitive gamemode with money as the prize EASIER.
BRO THATS WHAT I TOLD YOU ON DISCORD CAN U LIKE NOT USE IT AGAINST ME

Panas

Banned
-1 why would you want a damage indicator if most gamemodes that is needed have one on their own, like bedwars and skywars. About the download thing i wouldn't like to change my lunars client smoothness and switch on to forge just to have that advantage of looking at peoples' hearts

JacePlayZ

The Pika
-1 why would you want a damage indicator if most gamemodes that is needed have one on their own, like bedwars and skywars. About the download thing i wouldn't like to change my lunars client smoothness and switch on to forge just to have that advantage of looking at peoples' hearts
Bro, where is Op Factions there? It MUST be in Op Factions. plz upvote !

Snowyy

Banned
They just got bannable , day later everyone is voting to allow them again, love this server😂

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer

Its clearly an advantage over other players.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Dont give them ideas on disallowing any more mods that seem fair and have nothing to do with disadvantages. For example health, armour and damage indicators are built in LabyMod and idk whats the point of disallowing it when some versions of mc are just simply with that mod/s. Its rlly dumb making it an illegal mod and punishing players for that. Everyone can go watch a video on YouTube on how to use them and how they work. Or simply make a guide/tutorial video and attach it into a thread at help and support or whatever. No need on removing mods for lame reasons.
My point there isnt to get everything disallowed, the change for that is just too small, I want to show them how a suggestion with 0 upvotes, and 3 reactions can get acceped, to get more reactions and (and now) almost 10 arguments why they should not accept random rules.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter

Its clearly an advantage over other players.
same with what i wrote with everything else, why only heart indicator? Look at all the mods that are allowed/disallowed at the moment. They give a adventage aswell!? And the argument was: it give adventage and new players doesnt know how to use them What i see as some bad arguments.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
4. Yes, it is very hard to tell but the staff are not stupid, we aren't going to punish anyone if were't not 100% sure so no issues will be caused.
It will be harder as u think, can you please explain how you can moderate this? You can at the moment see it only by screensharing players or at player reports. So it isnt like hacks, griefing all chat rules that you just can record and punish the player.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
wanted to add this aswell: armor HUD and potions status also gives a unfair advantage: With normal minecraft you need to open your inventory or see near the health bar how your armor is doing, With armor HUD you know when you need to switch armor so it doenst break and you can fix it later. Same with potions: Normal potions last 1:30-4:00 or 10:00 on opfactions, if you got potions status in your screen you know when you run out of str2 or speed 2(or any other effect as regeneration from your gapple etc.) so you can drink one faster to keep the extra speed and damage. So or disallow armor hud and potion status OR allow all.

With armor hud you can only see your Armor NOT Others, same with potion display, Heart Indicator displays "Others" Health

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
With armor hud you can only see your Armor NOT Others, same with potion display.
That is correct, but if you are pvping you know q0x easyer how the armor is going, and if when to switch, in vanilla mc you need to open your inventory and check how ur armor is doing. So that is also a adventage.
(and no i DONT suggest it to also get disallowed it is just the perfect example)

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
That is correct, but if you are pvping you know q0x easyer how the armor is going, and if when to switch, in vanilla mc you need to open your inventory and check how ur armor is doing. So that is also a adventage.
(and no i DONT suggest it to also get disallowed it is just the perfect example)
Nobody plays vanilla mc thesedays...

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Most of pvp clients have potion, armor status. So it isn't really an advantage, and not our fault that 9 year old players don't know how to install them.

Lammyta

Pika Member
1. Everyone can easily install hack clients too.
2. Mineplex has it disallowed, so does hypixel. If you can't or haven't played on these servers, does not mean EVERY other server allows it too.
3. If minigames has it built-in, why does it need to be allowed everywhere, in every server there is a built-in damage indicator for PLAYERS ONLY for Skywars and Bedwars?
4. Staff can find out, if they ss you.
5. Everyone you talked to is against it, it's not like they will listen to the negative opinions more, and if you read the suggestion made over this, it had good points of why it should be disallowed.
6. Instead you could make a suggestion for making the punishments less harsh.
7. It probably was a mistake, just make a bug report or something.

These are my opinions, and by these opinions, it's obvious that this is a -1 from me.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
4. Staff can find out, if they ss you.
That is correct, but that is also the one and only way, and or a hacked client active or some heart indicator active both a permban. that is fair for you?

Lammyta

Pika Member
That is correct, but that is also the one and only way, and or a hacked client active or some heart indicator active both a permban. that is fair for you?
As I said "Instead you could make a suggestion for making the punishments less harsh."

Status
Not open for further replies.